The Moral Fibre Of The Bush Family

Butterfly

Thaiquila, have me and my boys finally knocked your marbles loose? We are talking about George number 1's distinct lack of racist tendencies and, all of a sudden, you are suddenly going on about number 2 pandering to the masses.

Rather than attack your claims (about George #2) one by one, it is much simpler to point out that all the candidates on both sides are all out pandering their asses off.

Nuff said? (Although going after the voters who are science-fiction fanatics is rather innovative :o ).

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me dense, but don't you think there is a connection between George Bush and George W. Bush? Father and son. Some relation there, no?

Did I mention I really don't like George W. Bush?

True, both sides are pandering. But the objective reality is that principal beneficiaries of George W. Bushs' policies are a very small percentage of very wealthy Americans.

If The title of this thread isn't the biggest Red-Herring that ever came out in this forum (short while I've been here) don't know what is.

The moral/dysfunctional Bush??? Get a Grip! Take a look (can't stand to look too long) at Blow-Job-Bill's family. His mother was a bar-fly, his half-brother makes Jimmie Carter's brother Billy look like a Saint & check out the trashy women Clinton's been balling through the years.

You can't campare the quality of a Barbara Bush (GWB's mother) to too many folks. She's not so arrogant to make statements like "Well, I could have been home baking cookies" - Rodhams response why she chose the business world - & scammed people during Whitewater.

Total trash... :o