This Week Nrl Finals - Where

andvari26

I am in Bangkok this weekend and would like suggestions as to the options on where to watch the NRL prelim finals games ? In the Sukhumvit area, how strange ! there was a sports bar opened in WAshington Sq last time I was there - do they have NRL ? all suggestions appreciated

There's a good bar called the office, can't remember what soi it is on though.

I'm sure they will be showing it & I'm sure someone in Bangkok can point you the right way.

Good selection of drinks, some Aussie beers too if you want them and the food is excellent.

We will be showing the NRL semi from 4.30 Saturday and Sunday in HD at Jamesons.. Happy hour will be on during the games as well. Hope to see you here if you can make it to Silom that is...jap.gif

The New Zealand v France world cup game will be on at the same time, some venues may not be able to show both.. If you do end up in Sukhumvit, then I would recommend "The Office" on Suk 33 also

We will be showing the NRL semi from 4.30 Saturday and Sunday in HD at Jamesons.. Happy hour will be on during the games as well. Hope to see you here if you can make it to Silom that is...jap.gif

The New Zealand v France world cup game will be on at the same time, some venues may not be able to show both.. If you do end up in Sukhumvit, then I would recommend "The Office" on Suk 33 also

That's the place I couldn't think of which Soi it was on.

Nice one! thumbsup.gif

That's the place I couldn't think of which Soi it was on.

Nice one! thumbsup.gif

Office is the best place to watch sports from downunder but as the previous poster says, it is on at the same time as the Nz v France game (utter stupidity in scheduling) and probably an AFL finals game. As union is the grandaddy of sports doubtful you'll get sound anywhere UNLESS they put it on upstairs in the Office.

Clubhouse can send sound to each booth so that may be worth a try (no pun intended!)

Office is the best place to watch sports from downunder but as the previous poster says, it is on at the same time as the Nz v France game (utter stupidity in scheduling) and probably an AFL finals game. As union is the grandaddy of sports doubtful you'll get sound anywhere UNLESS they put it on upstairs in the Office.

Clubhouse can send sound to each booth so that may be worth a try (no pun intended!)

We can separate games at Jamesons as well, we have 3 zones. We will be showing all Down Under games this weekend, both in standard and HD