Google+ Open To Public

george

I am still waiing for my 10 bucks to be returned from Google after they launched a phone call servce similar to skype, it only worksed in the USA at the time as far as i can remember. ( thats how long ago it was folks) , anyway, i had an absolute nightmare trying to pin a department down to complain and ask for a refund , gave up in the end, result= Google £10 richer, me £10 poorer, oh and of course if you do the multiplier relating to how nmany other people were scammed in this manner, Google must have made a lot of money out of it .

Nope, not a joke. I have the same problem. I travel a lot with the same laptop all the time. Whenever I get to a new country, google or facebook or whatever loads in whatever local language of the country I am in even though I have only used english in the past. That's simply retarded and very poor programming.

Is this a supposed to be a joke? I failed sarcasm class at school....

Google is becoming crappy with its sterotypical analysis

dunno why it feels,

everyone in Thailand MUST read, write & speak thai.

the pages are in thai, the browser detects IP as thailand

and Only thai is displayed even thru google.com.

maybe the dumb bum idiots at google shd open browser with english

and have an option for other languages, when it detects other location IPs.

but again its free....and whats free is usually CRAP.

PS:

guess NVIDIA & Microsoft also have these dumb bum idiots when it comes to online manuals only Thai is displayed

guess they got fired & joined Google.

LOL

wake up Dumb bums....there are expats in Thailand too.

and majorly PC users are Expats...yoooo hoooo.... wake up....

Then the joke must be that you haven't figured out that your language problems can be solved by scrolling down and selecting English from a list. Or is there a double joke in the statement "and majorly PC users are Expats...yoooo hoooo.... wake up....". You weren't trying to say majority were you? Now that would be a joke:-)

Nope, not a joke. I have the same problem. I travel a lot with the same laptop all the time. Whenever I get to a new country, google or facebook or whatever loads in whatever local language of the country I am in even though I have only used english in the past. That's simply retarded and very poor programming.

Is this a supposed to be a joke? I failed sarcasm class at school....

Google is becoming crappy with its sterotypical analysis

dunno why it feels,

everyone in Thailand MUST read, write & speak thai.

the pages are in thai, the browser detects IP as thailand

and Only thai is displayed even thru google.com.

maybe the dumb bum idiots at google shd open browser with english

and have an option for other languages, when it detects other location IPs.

but again its free....and whats free is usually CRAP.

PS:

guess NVIDIA & Microsoft also have these dumb bum idiots when it comes to online manuals only Thai is displayed

guess they got fired & joined Google.

LOL

wake up Dumb bums....there are expats in Thailand too.

and majorly PC users are Expats...yoooo hoooo.... wake up....

Then the joke must be that you haven't figured out that your language problems can be solved by scrolling down and selecting English from a list. Or is there a double joke in the statement "and majorly PC users are Expats...yoooo hoooo.... wake up....". You weren't trying to say majority were you? Now that would be a joke:-)

Why so rude? Perhaps you didn't understand me. I use the same laptop all the time and I only use english. I am signed into Google any time I use it so Google knows who i am obviously. So why, whenever I travel to a new country, does Google change my language? Because it is crap programming that's why. Yes I know I can scroll down and select english..but why should I need to? You get it now?

• 2 weeks later...