Retired Law Enforcement

BB1955

I retired with 33 and a half years of credited service to the Department Of Corrections.

Would I be included?

In my book you would be considered a retired LEO. I have been inside on many occasions to interview suspects after their arrests or for new charges and from what I saw, you guys have earned the title LEO and in many ways your job was much more difficult and dangerous than mine.

Thank you very much for your recognition of our profession.

I retired with 33 and a half years of credited service to the Department Of Corrections.

Would I be included?

In my book you would be considered a retired LEO. I have been inside on many occasions to interview suspects after their arrests or for new charges and from what I saw, you guys have earned the title LEO and in many ways your job was much more difficult and dangerous than mine.

Thank you very much for your recognition of our profession.

Profession....hmpfff

As someone whom has spent a few nights in jail.....I wish your meetups to be rained out and flooded, power cuts, beer fridge failures and soiled peanuts.

Clear case of 5150

:wacko::cheesy:

Positive NCIC............... Dag has apparently been 10-15 before.

Complaining about his days with free hots and a cot.......

Get over it Dag, your time could have been spent in a Thailand Kook (Jail) instead :o

Edited by KimoMax

Yes there are a few of us in Chiang Mai, not only from America but also from other western countries. I just had my second retirement as an LEO from a Florida department about two years ago after a 32 year career. If you are interested in networking or just having someone who understands to talk to, PM me and I will give you my contact information.

Yep there are us Aussies also.