Sundays Race // Mountain Bike

catwho

For those interested starting time from 9am,[kids and old blokes first,over 60s me,,]followed by age groups boys and girls up to 55yrs old then elite men and woman.all mountain bike races pay down to 5th.

the lake is still filling up, they had to change course a little.best to watch around the pump station,as start finnish is flat.

Happy riding.

cat

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 'catwho'… Sorry mate, I've only just seen this, I know I was coming down to race…However I have a good excuse for not being there, I'm in Norway, working for 6 weeks………..

Happy riding, don't forget if you get up Chiangmai end, give me a bell.

Tonto!!

Hi 'catwho'… Sorry mate, I've only just seen this, I know I was coming down to race…However I have a good excuse for not being there, I'm in Norway, working for 6 weeks………..

Happy riding, don't forget if you get up Chiangmai end, give me a bell.

Tonto!!

No Prob mate,funny story,,,did the m/lake race,filled in form said one lap over 60s,field of 15 over 60s[good roll up]all thais bar me.i've raced against them for the last 8 yrs but seems more oldies now.

at the finnish of one lap i was 4th,thais that i know saying u number one,no i said no 4,stopped for about 5/6 min talking and checking on my kids,then over the mic MR PAUL U HAVE ONE MORE LAP TO GO,WHATTTT..

they changed to course and shorten it and made it 2 laps. cause of the rise in the dam ..i didnt hear them saying it in thai [2 laps].the thais were trying to tell me one more lap..som na na.so off i went and got 10th.

other than that good racing.

the PRC race near silk rd was very flat and and VERY winding the lighter blokes just road away from me.[too flat for me]my 10yr old daughter did it with little training.

again well organized and great complex,carnt wait for the BMX track to be finnished so i can teach my kids.

they have barramundi fishing,remote control buggys and boats,scampy[kung] fishing.and a great resturant.

Till the next race.

cat