Does Anyone Here Have Their Own Blog Or Website?

davejonesbkk

If you have your own blog or website (preferably one that is updated at least once a month) regarding Buddhism, spirituality, meditation or just general eastern beliefs and practices I would like you to pm me with the details. I would ask you to post it here but Im not sure if that is allowed :/

Dont worry this isnt a scam or anything! jap.gif

Rules 10 and 14 are relevant here.

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

14) Not to place phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

It's fine to write about other people's blogs and forums as long as you don't post links.

Thanks sabaijai, Im not looking to post any links here at all and I dont want anyone else to, Id just like them to pm me if they have a blog on this topic as Im trying to get in touch with people who have these kind of blogs and are actually based here as it seems most of the ones Ive found via Google are operated by people who are not actually in Thailand.