Breast-Slapping New Health Craze In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a story when I arrived in Thailand almost 15 years ago. It seems to keep getting recycled as each new crop of journalists "discover" the treatment and decide to write about it.

From my memory, the technique originated in some small village decades ago by an old woman. It is basically nothing more than beating on tissue until you cause swelling. The swelling goes down after a few days so it is necessary to repeat the treatment indefinitely whenever you want larger breasts.

I wanted to open a clinic doing this about 6 or 7 years back, but I couldn't find anyone willing to put in the 6 million baht to get it going. I was going to personally perform the quality assurance.

I though slapping a breast can cause breast cancer? Miracle Thailand ...............................

Eur J Cancer Prev. 2002 Jun;11(3):307-11.

Can physical trauma cause breast cancer?

Rigby JE, Morris JA, Lavelle J, Stewart M, Gatrell AC.

Source

Department of Geography, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YB, UK

The most likely explanation of the findings is that physical trauma can cause breast cancer.

Don't quite understand why the Lancaster University Dep't of GEOGRAPHY would be undertaking such research as investigating Trauma Causing Breast Cancer, unless a couple of our better educated brethren came up with the idea after a few beers and scammed the grant giving system while they had fun with some laderhosen and a few young freshers looking to pay off their student loans :whistling:B) .

I had a gik once that liked to be slapped, didn't make her breasts any bigger - but her arse had gotten massive when a saw her again a couple years later.

Similarly,

my wife once asked for $8500 for a breast augmentation op. I advised her to rub her boobs with toilet paper as it sure had worked for her arse over the years.

I am now single

So the Thai Government has given approval to breast slapping for enlarging the female breast. I just wonder whether there could be any vested interest by the countries present prime minister for this technique.

OTOT coming soon.

(One Tambon One Tit)

What a load of rubbish this is!

No medical or scientific background or supportive reason and if anything it's just a swelling up of tissue after being attacked and no more. Most people who get hit hard have swelling and then it dies down unless hit again.

The cost quoted are as ridiculous as the claims.

It's completely laughable and if anything may have detrimental effects if undertaken frequently!

Absolute crap!!!!

Really?

What a load of rubbish this is!

No medical or scientific background or supportive reason and if anything it's just a swelling up of tissue after being attacked and no more. Most people who get hit hard have swelling and then it dies down unless hit again.

The cost quoted are as ridiculous as the claims.

It's completely laughable and if anything may have detrimental effects if undertaken frequently!

Absolute crap!!!!

Really?

sounds like the post had this story ready for april 1st to me and then deemed it not newsworthy so they saved it until september, (APRIL FOOLS DAY) gotcha u bunch of slappers.