Thomas' English Muffins Available In Thailand?

nycpal44

Check out Villa. I saw some at the main one on Sukhumvit across from Emporium. Not all Villas carry the same thing. Also items are not always available, sometimes they get something in and then you don't see it for 3-4 months later. I do remember seeing them at the main Villa and I believe I also saw them at the villa on Thong Lor.

Thank you all for your replies! We will keep checking Villa on Sukhumvit and hopefully get lucky there :)

Been searching for a few years now for Thomas's muffins, and have not come across any yet! I have tried LOTS of local and othere imort brands and nothing comes close, but I came across a secret! Go to a McDonalds and talk to manager, as the Muffins they use for breakfast McMuffins, taste the same and they will sell you them frozen, and yes, they taste great, just like the Thomas's! I get them at the local McDonalds for cheap and buy them by the dozen, they love it as they don't have to cook them, Just take home, split and pop in toaster!

The only muffins I have seen are made in Singapore and usually available in Foodland frozen food area. The McDonalds suggestion sound good if they will indeed sell. But so far have only seen the one report and not sure where. I used to make myself when here 30 years ago but have not felt that urge for several decades and only wife eats them now.

The only muffins I have seen are made in Singapore and usually available in Foodland frozen food area. The McDonalds suggestion sound good if they will indeed sell. But so far have only seen the one report and not sure where. I used to make myself when here 30 years ago but have not felt that urge for several decades and only wife eats them now.

When you look at McDonalds menu, they not only sell McMuffins you can get them plain. Ask for manager and tell them you want them uncooked, I get them all the time at the Lamlukka McDonalds!

I have seen Thomas's at Villa on numerous occasions.

Were they frozen? The problem is that the consumption rate may not be high enough to get the fresh Thomas muffins that are oh so addicting. Most English muffins in Thailand are pretty bad. I did some trial and error and eventually found a good way to make them myself.