U S Citizen Services

hellodolly

I am trying to make a appointment with the US consulate for a income verification to give to Immigration.

My computer tells me there is problems with loading it. I am using the same address as last year. A friend of mine said she had problems with it a while back.

Any ideas or is it just a matter of persistence with them.

It loads for me.

MSPain

Perhaps they have changed their address when they changed their prices.

Can you give me the address you used?

Looks to me as if Mapguy has provided the correct address; it works fine. Just click on it and make your appointment. Next Tuesday and Thursday are available.

It loads for me.

MSPain

Looks to me as if Mapguy has provided the correct address; it works fine. Just click on it and make your appointment. Next Tuesday and Thursday are available.

Yes mapguy gave me the correct page.

Problem being it would open up every thing except the make a appointment and cancel an appointment site.

Maybe it is with my computer. Is there any way to walk in and make a appointment.

It loads for me.

MSPain

Yes mapguy gave me the correct page.

Problem being it would open up every thing except the make a appointment and cancel an appointment site.

Maybe it is with my computer. Is there any way to walk in and make a appointment.

I think you can go into the consul and use a computer that is set up in the waiting area to make the appointment. I haven't been there in a while, but I think there was one there last time I went. If not, you could ask them what to do. I don't think they would deny someone an appointment if they did not have or could not use a computer.

"I am having trouble making an appointment online. Can I make the appointment over the phone? We regret that we cannot take appointments over the telephone. If you are experiencing difficulty with the ACS Appointment website, please write us at //e-mail removed//."

MSPain

I had the same problem about 6 weeks ago. After 2 days of trying, I went to a local internet cafe and was able to make my appt. there. It seems that some how my computer was corrupted. I have now done a hard drive reformat and reinstalled everything new, and I can now get access to ASC.

The site is working properly for me now too

https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/default.asp?postcode=CHN&appcode=1

but I also had a problem with it a couple of weeks ago, when I needed to go in and the appointment screen kept giving me an error message. I wrote to them at the email address MSPain provided and got a response the very next day giving me an appointment time the following day. They were very helpful and efficient.

Good luck!

The site is working properly for me now too

https://evisaforms.s...e=CHN&appcode=1

but I also had a problem with it a couple of weeks ago, when I needed to go in and the appointment screen kept giving me an error message. I wrote to them at the email address MSPain provided and got a response the very next day giving me an appointment time the following day. They were very helpful and efficient.

Good luck!

I finally made it. I have free server through the hotel it would not do it. I use an AIS as back up Tonight I was able to get through with it.AIS would almost do it inb the day but it kept time outing on me.

As suggested I had emailed them and am waiting for a reply. I will tell them thank you and take the first one offered and cancel the other one.

Thanks for the help.