Nakornping Toyota

Dellboy218

Just in case anyone in TV land has a Toyota and uses Nakornping and just might be considering having any body accessories fitted then perhaps you may be interested in my recent experience of them.

I had a small knock on my back bumper that went to Nakornping for repair and respray which also involved taking off the after market skirt and a stick on stainless plate protecting the lip by the back door.

It all went well until the stainless plate started falling off the next day so rather than lose it on the road I took it off, Pity they stuck the rest down with superglue as the paint came off as well! Obviously they have never tried waxing new paint before using VHB tape, it works a lot better.

Back in for another respray.

Picked the car up again and noticed the back skirt had not been fitted correctly so instead of a 90 deg bend into the wheel arch it was something like 70 with the plastic cracked, it was also positiond so it was touching the exhaust pipe. They presumably hoped I wouldnt notice or care and drive off.

Nakornping ordered a new replacement skirt at which point we asked whether we could get someone else to fit it. They refused stating that they had to fit it. OK, we took the car back in a week later.

Picked the car up again, same thing, incorrectly fitted skirt with the plastic bent but being fresh it hadnt cracked (yet) and again touching the exhaust pipe. They obviously were not going to do any better so we took it to a company we have used before, they refused to touch it as they reckoned the silicon beading had been glued.

Back to Nakornping who took the skirt off and wrecked the paint on both the bumper and the skirt as super glue had been used again. Another repsray of both items This time we told them on no account were they to fit the skirt.

Picked the car up yesterday and this morning returned to Ruang Chai Yont.

Their boys set to and we left after 45 minutes with the back skirt correctly fitted and a very neat silicon job. Pity it took a month with Nakornping.

Ruang Chai Yont are on the Charoen Mueang Road about 0.5km from the superhighway left hand side just past a light controlled pedestrian crossing although they are moving next year apparently to the superhighway nearly opposite the old Big C. Their current premises are very cramped. This is the third job they have done for me, simple the jobs maybe but at least they have been done correctly and in a timely manner.