Great New Book Store/ Book Exchange Coffee Shop And Cake

MisterMan

I just found the Book Cafe today.. it is recently opened and near Sinbi Muay Thai.

They have a lot of book and have a book exchange program for buying a book and bringing it back.

She is also interested in buying Thai books, foreign not just English.

And I tried one her cakes it was soooo good. She does some other take away food that is not sweets.

http://www.bookcafephuket.com/

Best used bookshop around (in my humble opinion) is the one in Kata, on the road the has the Phuket Alpina Nalina Resort on it.

She's got outstanding selection as well as the bring the book back get 50% credit.

I rarely go anywhere else for books, unless Chainsaw or other friends drop books on me.

P.S. Chainsaw- have a couple books to get back to you, sorry, one has gone missing as lent to a friend who left it at the airport.

Latest fave author is Jo Nesbo.

What a coincidence. I'm just reading his The Redeemer.

Just downloaded it on Kindle.

Here is proof that looking at the TV Forum early pays. I just spent 15 minutes looking for a new book, ended up with another Michael Connelly as his Detective Bosch novels are a proven for me.

Would've looked for Jo Nesbo had I seen this earlier. Day late dollar short as usual...........

Latest fave author is Jo Nesbo.

What a coincidence. I'm just reading his The Redeemer.

Just downloaded it on Kindle.

Here is proof that looking at the TV Forum early pays. I just spent 15 minutes looking for a new book, ended up with another Michael Connelly as his Detective Bosch novels are a proven for me.

Would've looked for Jo Nesbo had I seen this earlier. Day late dollar short as usual...........

I've got 2 Michael Connelly books "The Scarecrow" and "The Narrows" - yours if you want 'em GOM.