English A1 Test, Pass Or Fail

Hi Guys

My wife recently returned to Los after 5 months in th UK to take the A1 English test,so we could then try for a settlement visa. She took the test in Asoke Bangkok and text me her results. Text as sent went ! Hello Darling English test listening 120 Reading 065 total score 185 Report is valid for two years from test administration date. No real English language Reading Skills xxx

My reply was Well done is that a pass then. I don,t know was her reply. Can anyone out there tell me wether its a pass or not.

Many thanks for any replys

Ask her to look at the results slip again, she probably mistook "speaking" for "reading". If she hasn't got a mark for speaking, she hasn't passed. "No real reading skills" suggests that she didn't complete the reading (and writing) part of the test, but she's not required to.

Ask her to look at the results slip again, she probably mistook "speaking" for "reading". If she hasn't got a mark for speaking, she hasn't passed. "No real reading skills" suggests that she didn't complete the reading (and writing) part of the test, but she's not required to.

Spoke to the little women this morning,and she says they tested her in all 4 category.s,. so i,m none the wiser. I,ll be back there end of next month :whistling: