Oxygen

Rooo

Do you need medical grade or is less pure ok?

Maenam Trading have both, not sure what type of equipment you want though...

Thanks, will check it out. Just need just one of these face masks, nothing elaborate.

Oxygen type, medical grade.

Do you need medical grade or is less pure ok?

Maenam Trading have both, not sure what type of equipment you want though...

Thanks, will check it out. Just need just one of these face masks, nothing elaborate.

Oxygen type, medical grade.

Remember to handle correctly, as can be dangerous.

I do not know about KoSamui etc but in general pharmacies sell rather heavy tanks cheaply with a standard regulator. A large tank with that will last about 10 hrs at 2l per minute. Refilling is a problem as you have to go to a filling depot and get them filled.

It is possible to get a regulator which gives pulsed oxygen. It costs about $au 2000. I got mine from Bangkock. It will give several days from a large tank and 10 hrs from the small alumanium tank I purchased for 6000 baht.

If your need is long term and you have constant electricity I would recomend an oxygen concentrator which will cost about $3500au. If you need a portable battery one so that you can use it with intemittent oxygen supplies it will cost double.

Please PM me if yoiu want further information or the dealer I got mine from in Bangkok who provides good service though is a little expensive.

If you want to find where you can get them filled the quickest way is to ask one of the local rescue drivers.

Edited by harrry