Uttaradit

AjarnP

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is anyone reading the Chiang Mai forum who may live just South of Uttaradit maybe around Tron or Phrom Phiram as I am looking for some information on that area.

The information I need is whether there is a small guest house or other form of accommodation for one night along the 1204 or 1275 roads? I will be cycling the route in October and getting all the way to Uttaradit may not be possible.

Any help anyone could give would be gratefully received.

Thanks a million in advance.

AjarnP :jap: :jap: :jap:

Hi

Your two destinations are some distance apart!. However I live in a small village called Bang Kang some 10 kilos west of Tron on the banks of the Nan river and on the 1204 road. There is a small hotel just outside the village right on the bank of the river which I can thoroughly recommend. I believe they charge about 1000 baht a night. PM me if you would like further details.

Best regards

Norfolk Boy

Thank you very much gentlemen, My faith in Thai Visa is duly restored.

Actually we are intending to break our own existing record from Bangkok to Chiang Rai in latish October the plan is to do the trip, unsupported in four days. Day 1, Bangkok Nakorn Sawan/ Day 2 Nakorn Sawan to Phichai or just before U'dit/ Day 3 to Rong Kwang and Day 4 into Chiang Rai. Believe it or not we are two expat brits one at 67 the other (moi) at 63. Geeez, we do do some daft things. :rolleyes::whistling::rolleyes::whistling:

Thanks again,

Cheers

AjarnP :jap: :jap: :jap: