Movie Theatre Filled With Scary Biker Dudes

bbradsby

I have dealt with loads of these guys both in my former profession and as a fellow rider. Funny thing is the vast, vast majority of these guys are just really super friendly guys, most just average people dressing the part for the weekend. Even the legitimate bad boys are usually nice, at least to your face. It's the younger ones that don't get it yet that have the attitude. The old guys got nothing to prove.

Very funny video clip, LOL

I bought a Harley in Denmark (many years ago now) owned by a Hells Angles biker and the HA's guys I was talking to in conjunction with the purchase of the bike was very nice to talk to, but I could fell the don't fuc_k with us mentality, under the surface. There was a sticker on the rear fender: Property of Hells Angles, but when I picked up the bike it was gone ( many Harley's was stolen then, but not HA's for some reason, he-he).

I meet the owner app. 1 year later at a big Harley rally in DK and we had a beer and talked bikes (HD's).

Ah, another HA shootout in Reno the other day. I lived in Oakland, not terribly far from the Angels' club house, shared I-580 with them a few times, and always heard them rumbling through en masse. Taught one of their daughters to ride under the State program, and dated a niece of one very nice HA who said to not think about joining since the HA are NOT about motorcycling. They are a syndicate. They keep to themselves and dont start trouble, except for the recruits looking to earn their colors looked like they were always ready to go off on somebody. They are not to be messed with, even talked to IMHO due to that random factor.