Linen Bed Sheets

SidJames

Try going to a fabric shop and purchasing the cotton material that you desire. Many of them will have material that is wide enough for a king size bed so a seam is not necessary. Then once you select the material the shop usually can make them to your specifications. I even got them to make a flat top sheet which is virtually impossible to purchase here in Thailand. You will find the labour cost quite reasonable.

Try going to a fabric shop and purchasing the cotton material that you desire. Many of them will have material that is wide enough for a king size bed so a seam is not necessary. Then once you select the material the shop usually can make them to your specifications. I even got them to make a flat top sheet which is virtually impossible to purchase here in Thailand. You will find the labour cost quite reasonable.

They say the the best ideas are the simplest.

That's an excellent suggestion!

Can you recommend a decent fabric shop?

Thank you shepsel

Heading down from Sukhumvit it's on the left hand side just past the shop that sells the big teddy bears, or maybe a little farther down.

It's a while since I was last there.

Edit: 385 South Pattaya Road Tel: 038 422 288

This may be their website but it doesn't work http://www.pattayahotelsupply.com/

There's apparently also one on Soi Potisan - Horeca Intertrade according to Google

Edited by PattayaParent

They say the the best ideas are the simplest.

That's an excellent suggestion!

Can you recommend a decent fabric shop?

Thank you shepsel

Index on Suk near the flyover for the highway to Bangkok has a great selection of bed sheets. Pricey, but that's the way it is here in Thailand. We got ours back home and brought them here. 800 thread count Egyptian cotton is sure nice...especially when bought the day after Xmas at a huge discount!