Live Frog Drink

gennisis

I dont realy know what forum to post this but....

last night whilst browsing the Thai TV channels I saw at some street food stall live frogs being put into an electric blender,water, herbs ect added...switched on. The resultant slurry? drink was then poured into a beaker and handed to the buyer with a straw.....the buyer appeared to be a white guy.!!bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Could.nt read the stalls menu..but probably one item was'Frog Shake'.

Surely this was a 'dead frog' drink, not a 'live frog' drink :o

Simon

hi simon, NO. its a real frog. the drink is made with a real live frog, a raw egg and various other veg.

the chinese especially like it as do some thais.

maybe they think it helps them to jump further or higher. who knows.

:bah:

hi simon, NO. its a real frog. the drink is made with a real live frog, a raw egg and various other veg

I was referring to the fact that the live frog is dropped into an electric blender with the other ingredients - presumably the frog is dead and in many pieces when the customer drinks the concoction?

Simon

hi simon, NO. its a real frog. the drink is made with a real live frog, a raw egg and various other veg

I was referring to the fact that the live frog is dropped into an electric blender with the other ingredients - presumably the frog is dead and in many pieces when the customer drinks the concoction?

Simon

hi simon,

unless he's a shit-hot swimmer then he is brown bread when you drink this concoction. disgusting. :bah:

Surely this was a 'dead frog' drink, not a 'live frog' drink :o

Simon

hi simon, NO. its a real frog. the drink is made with a real live frog, a raw egg and various other veg.

the chinese especially like it as do some thais.

maybe they think it helps them to jump further or higher. who knows.

:bah:

It's a libido thing.

How do you make a dead frog float? A scoop of ice cream and a scoop of dead frog.

Speaking of frog nog, our little korean (js park) who is noted for having flat feet and the best stamina in our team, drank frog blood as a kid.

So next time, forget the lil blue pill and blend up your favorite kermit prior to making boom boom, probably better from behind if you haven't brushed your teeth.