Insurance For Chevrolet Colorado - Cheapest

jambco984

Simple or not so simple I dont know, Ive got a Chevrolet Colorado 4 years old.

Current insurance per year is just over 15,000 baht that covers damage not health or medical so I found out when a motorbike hit me but was still my fault.

Anyone know of cheaper deals?

having a cheap insurance is risky. of the 90 or so insurance companies in Th only 4 have a credit at Toyota Phuket, meaning you pay the bill to get your car out, and then try to get the money back from you Insurance. Done it once, successfully after 6 weeks wait, but wont use such company again. garage keeps your car until bill is paid, if they repair at all without cash up front

In addition you may want your car repaired with new original parts, and you may want new airbags/dash/interior if they v blown up

IMHO, setting the conditions first, then check their credit, you get an Insurance covering you. If not, no point in being 1st class insured

oh forgot, forum rules tell us to use ordinary size and fonts

Try aainsure.net. They deal via the Net in English.

Remember if you just have 2 named drivers you save money too. :)

Yep, and a deductible (for own fault, not for other's fault) will save you a lot as well..

OP: For Chev I would recommend trying Thanachart - they are the standard insurer/financier for most Chev dealers, usually have good rates, and are the only Thai insurer to offer 1M Baht per person standard coverage.

"oh forgot, forum rules tell us to use ordinary size and fonts"

Sorry was my OP unreadable? I posted it as it came up on my screen no playing around just went with the flow as per usual.

Wrote what I wanted and clicked POST.

Didn't realise I was in breach :whistling:

Thanks for the advice peeps, will look into it some more. Got a while before renewal jumps up.

jambco984

The guy indeed does want cheaper insurance, I dont want to cut corners, like in the UK Im not paying £1000 when I can pay £500-600?

Makes perfect sense to me?

I'm not looking for Cowboys or Shoot from the hip insurance but saving some of MY well earned money is all I want to do.

And F yeah if I had some sort of jet wash at my gaff I would be washing and waxing my car but for now I will keep on getting the 300 baht wash and then waxing it at my leisure, no way im paying for a wax in this country, sorry thats rude of me, where I live they are wallys at the local car wash Im sure its fine at your end as the grass is always greener on some other TV users plots

:jap:

Haha, I drive mine onto the ramp aswell theres no way Im being blamed for faulty steering wheel or car seat moving or simply brain not functioning when driving up the ramp.

Wally is a word that is under appreciated a lot.

If you can slip wally into your daily life then it makes you feel better I promise

:D

Hi all.

I live in Khonkaen and yesterday I noticed a signboard on the main Mittrapab rd Stating Number 1 Insurance for Pick-ups 8,5oo baht ,I dont know any more details as never been intrested in pick-ups, the sign was directing would be customers to Tesco's.

phupaman