Working Permit In Sweden,For Thai Peaple,How The Process?

Hello !

today a thai woman called me ,she want to work in sweden,and ask me about the process?

how much this working permit visa coasts,are the coasts in each member eu state diffrent?

and,when she get the working permit,is the time of stay limited to one year,or unlimited?

how much the coasts,in one year,i dont know anything about this!

thanks for information!

Each EU state has different requirements for non EU citizens who wish to come to that state for work.

I know nothing of the Swedish requirements, but a quick Google found this site. I don't know if it's an official government site or a commercial organisation.

Rules for working in Sweden are quite straightforward. Non-EU citizens* simply need to apply for a job via the European job mobility portal (EURES), receive a written job offer from a Swedish employer and send in an application for a work and residence permit to the Swedish Migration Board (Migrationsverket). If you meet the requirements, you will be given a permit for the duration of employment, lasting up to two years at a time. However, if you decide to change employers during the first two years, you will have to apply for a new permit. This can be done from within Sweden. As long as you have a job, the permit can be extended several times, and after only four years, permanent residency can be granted