Nose Job

luudee

So my silly girlfriend put it in her head that she needs a "nose-job".

Specifically she would like to enlarge the bridge, she has one of those

what I would consider cute little tip noses .... but anyway, you know

how women are ...

We went to BPH, and they first quoted 12,000 Baht, than after realizing

she is not Thai (she is Vietnamese, but speaks very decent Thai) they

said sorry, for foreigners it is 18,000 baht. That's a major insult IMHO.

So we are shopping for an alternative to BPH.

Any good or bad experiences ?

All pointers appreciated ...

Thanks,

rudi

The wife has been pestering me for the exact same thing. Even though I have told her she is cute and beautiful as she is she still wanted it done. Last month I finally caved in and said OK. After shopping round on Samui we were getting the same silly prices as yourself. We decided to hop across to Surat Thani and have it done there. We went across for a consultation and paid a 2000 baht deposit and went the next week for the procedure. It was done in around an hour and with the antibiotics and other medication it came in at 7000 baht. It was quite painful for her for several days and she had a lot of swelling as you would imagine but after a couple of weeks that has gone and she is very happy with it.

I know its not Pattaya but it will give you an idea of getting it done away from the tourist destinations. You can fly cheaply to Surat from BKK though.

I hope this helped

Phayathai Hospital Sriracha is your next stop. They have a plastic surgery clinic.

But I really hope you can talk her out of it. Nose jobs never look right on Asians and they are always obvious. The natural look is SO much better.

But I really hope you can talk her out of it. Nose jobs never look right on Asians and they are always obvious. The natural look is SO much better.

Couldn't agree more. I hate to say this, but having to look at one of those ugly things on the middle of my lady's face for the remainder of our days, would really test the relationship.

http://www.yanhee.net/

http://www.plasticsurgerythailand.com/yanhee-hospital-thailand.html?_kk=yanhee%20international%20hospital%20thailand&_kt=c7baa14e-1fe0-4e78-9cdf-2967858bcb0d&gclid=CJ7wg8fFx6sCFcYa6wodOhwt2A

My wife had breast implants at this place.

The hospital was good , as are her boobs.

Her choice and nothin to do with me by the way, I ain't complaining tho.

Edited by soihok

Phayathai Hospital Sriracha is your next stop. They have a plastic surgery clinic.

My sister in law had a nose job done there. Today she looks like Frankenstein's sister. Really badly done.

My sister in law had a nose job done there. Today she looks like Frankenstein's sister. Really badly done.

Forget Phayathai then. Guess it would have to be done at a BKK hsp. Search in the health forum for numerous plastic surgery threads.

But again . . . don't let her. Felt sad when I ran into an old girlfriend who'd so messed up her nose. She doesn't think it's messed up I guess.

http://www.plasticsu...CFcYa6wodOhwt2A

any pictures to substantiate your claims?

Pictures can only tell you so much. Real proof of the pudding is giving them a squeeze.

http://www.plasticsu...CFcYa6wodOhwt2A

any pictures to substantiate your claims?

Pictures can only tell you so much. Real proof of the pudding is giving them a squeeze.

pictures would be a good start though............

• Like 1

pictures would be a good start though............

Trick to negotiation is to go in high. Ask for a squeeze, get told to bugger off, then ask for pics, and the request seems far more gentlemanly.

my mate used to follow that same principle

he used to ask ladies to dance and whilst doing so he would suggest that they leave and go somewhere and make love

one said to him once, ''i bet you get loads of refusals''

he said ''yes i do but i get the occasional acceptance and that makes asking worthwhile''........

my mate used to follow that same principle

he used to ask ladies to dance and whilst doing so he would suggest that they leave and go somewhere and make love

one said to him once, ''i bet you get loads of refusals''

he said ''yes i do but i get the occasional acceptance and that makes asking worthwhile''........

A wingman worth his salt would be ready in the wings for the refusals with a "you must forgive my friend's rudeness..." biggrin.gif

I've seen a couple of nose jobs in Thailand where they built up the bridge with silicone and they both looked awful, so wouldn't advise having it done.

One of the girls told me that once someone accidently bumped into her, dislodging the bridge, and she had to go back to the hospital to have it reset, which can't have been much fun.