newbepat

I hope I am in the correct forum,

Is it possible to change my username.

I have looked back on this forum but I can't find any information

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Pat :jap: .

Edited by newbepat

I think the correct procedure to do this would be to send an email to support(at)thaivisa.com using the email address you used when you signed on to Thai Visa. Explain in your email why you wish to change your user name and have another user name ready in case the change of user name is granted.

I think the correct procedure to do this would be to send an email to support(at)thaivisa.com using the email address you used when you signed on to Thai Visa. Explain in your email why you wish to change your user name and have another user name ready in case the change of user name is granted.

Thanks,

Its just that when I joined TV in 2009 I used newbepat,

Now its 2011 maybe newbepat is not appropriat

Regards

Pat

:jap:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I change my username to smokie21 please?

No :)

can i change mine to yachter? ,

No :)

(have to be able to keep track of you two ;) )

but i have moved up from a boat to a yacht and smokie has got younger ! :whistling:

I got my hair dyed and bought a pair of Adidas trainers specially. sad.gif

• Like 1

The old answer used to be 'that it disrupts the data base', I remember Baboon wanting to change, can't think why!

I know several who have, but having to keep an eye on the yaght and smokey bacon would drive me bananas, munch, munch

I had mine changed with no problems. From 'tywais' to 'Tywais'. :D

Rejoin seems simple.

If you want a simple way to be suspended/banned. ;)

26) Not to create multiple accounts. Any member found to have more than one account on the ThaiVisa Forum will be suspended. Suspended or banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned immediately.

• Like 2

The old answer used to be 'that it disrupts the data base', I remember Baboon wanting to change, can't think why!

I know several who have, but having to keep an eye on the yaght and smokey bacon would drive me bananas, munch, munch

I never noticed :blink:

Anyway, you are a leg-end, who could deny you :D

I never noticed :blink:

Anyway, you are a leg-end, who could deny you :D

Go on smokie21....I could post some great music....whistling.gif

Part of the problem with changing names is that all posts that quote the member will show the old member name and not the new one.

And besides Boater may be better off changing his name to "raft" :P

Part of the problem with changing names is that all posts that quote the member will show the old member name and not the new one.

And besides Boater may be better off changing his name to "raft" :P

I'd only get banned anyway for my errm misbehaviour on the ladies forum...ph34r.gif

Oh I just seen that ...raft.....hahaha! laugh.gif

• 9 months later...

Oh well if we are all playing, I think Ceasium 137 has a better, more softer sound to it, or maybe I could be Mr Strontium 90 !

Cobalt 60 why did I choose that, 100% work related and lack of imagination I suppose.

I do think you should be allowed to change your nic periodically.

I have been doing that for years

Tywais, I mean Moss, sorry I meant Donz

Oh well if we are all playing, I think Ceasium 137 has a better, more softer sound to it, or maybe I could be Mr Strontium 90 !

Cobalt 60 why did I choose that, 100% work related and lack of imagination I suppose.

I have been doing that for years

Tywais, I mean Moss, sorry I meant Donz

There are some on here who resemble inert gases every time they post.

Present company excepted naturally......wink.png

They know who they are....coffee1.gif

I see what you done there (eventually) :huh:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

Clever, very clever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can anybody actually give a real sensible unfunny answer to

the question how can I cnange my username and/or member title

Email support at thaivisa dot com with your current member name, requested member name, email address and a reason for change.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Creating 'multiple' acccounts is not allowed, I think creating 'replacing' accounts should be allowed. Abandoning the previous one for a new, fresh account with no posthistory. This is even an important part of 'safe internet behaviour': avoid creating too much 'online profile' that will on the internet forever, and searched by unknown 3rd parties, when privacy and digital safety becoming a growing even serious issue in this world.

Allowing members to eventually create a replacing account shows that a public forum takes its users serious and cares about their privacy.

More and more netizens becoming concious and improve their online behaviour. Not allowing users to sign up for a replacing account is not from this time really, and can be compared with Facebook and its weird 'rule' to use real names only, which is not very wise to do ofcourse. Don't forget Facebook was funded by FBI's InQtel.

Please respect our wish for privacy and safe online behaviour.