Renting In Hua Hin

sadako

Hi all ,

Just wondering as to the approximate occupancy rate in Hua Hin for properties of all types that are up for rent . eg condos , town houses , bungalows , villas . Anybody know ? I hear Pattaya has only 30 - 40 % right now , but Im sure Hua Hin is much higher , right ?

Sadako .

Hi all ,

Just wondering as to the approximate occupancy rate in Hua Hin for properties of all types that are up for rent . eg condos , town houses , bungalows , villas . Anybody know ? I hear Pattaya has only 30 - 40 % right now , but Im sure Hua Hin is much higher , right ?

Sadako .

I have a freehold condo in BKK so I dont have to pay rent myself , only yearly maintenance and bills . Thats why i thought this may be a good option for now . If I could achieve 15 K a month , thats pretty much enough to survive on while I look for work in BKK .....which is another story ! Yep, thats another story

Hmmm, as you say so often sadako. Hua Hin is now choka block full of europeans on their summer holidays. Occupancy rate is now 89.27% in the CBD. If you are intrested in buying a condo , town house , bungalow , villa or doss house, please pm me and I am sure I can point you in the right direction. For a small commision of course :o Yep, you can survive on 15K a month if you want to drink Chang beer and eat cow pat gai and egg every day.

Very difficult to tell what the occupancy rate is. Generally moving around town, there are plenty of places with signs for rent.

I'd say there's far more available now than 7 years ago, but that's down to the owners realising that there's money to be had and putting them on the market.

I'm not going to hazard a guess as to %age occupancy though. Finding a place to rent isn't difficult, as long as you're not after a 3 bedroom detached property with swimming pool, 1 minute from the beach etc etc.

Loads of places about 10 minutes out of town.

Sadako, re your PM. My take on Hua Hin estates is basically, there are so many of them, you would have no dramas finding something to suit your needs. The amount of construction going on in and around Hua Hin is mind boggoling :o The amount of real estate offices in Hua Hin seem to increase each week. For some further info. check these out.

www.propertypsac.com

www.huahinlandandhouse.com

www.huahinmoutainvill.com

www.monoraproperty.com

www.casa-tropicana.com

www.skandiproperty.com

www.premierpropertycentre.com

www.zephyrvalley.com

www.huahinlaguna.com

www.th-property.com

www.thailand-property.com

I hope this helps. And good luck with your venture :D

Sadako, re your PM. My take on Hua Hin estates is basically, there are so many of them, you would have no dramas finding something to suit your needs. The amount of construction going on in and around Hua Hin is mind boggoling :o  The amount of real estate offices in Hua Hin seem to increase each week. For some further info. check these out.

www.propertypsac.com

www.monoraproperty.com

www.casa-tropicana.com

www.skandiproperty.com

www.zephyrvalley.com

www.huahinlaguna.com

www.th-property.com

Sadako, re your PM. My take on Hua Hin estates is basically, there are so many of them, you would have no dramas finding something to suit your needs. The amount of construction going on in and around Hua Hin is mind boggoling :o  The amount of real estate offices in Hua Hin seem to increase each week. For some further info. check these out.

www.propertypsac.com

www.monoraproperty.com

www.casa-tropicana.com

www.skandiproperty.com

www.zephyrvalley.com

www.huahinlaguna.com

www.th-property.com