90-Day Online

Tariya

Submitted couple of days ago, application was accepted by the system 

But came back rejected next day. First time for me since using the system (many years). Try again Monday, if fail need to go immigration to ask what's the issue 

• Agree 1

Reported  Wednesday afternoon ,it was approved the next day ,Chiang Mai immigration.

Use the pull down system for dates ,nationality , ect don't just fill them in.

regards worgeordie 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

It might be helpful if you were a little more specific in your enquiry @Tariya. 'Unable to use' is just a little bit vague.

Where the OP has  written "unable to use" ? He is just asking if anyone able to use, what seems to be the case.

• Confused 1

I've been using the online 90'er for a few years no problems ...  but this months try   rejected my  application attempts numerous times .. ended up having to go to my local immigration office  in person 😞 ... that was accepted  with  out a problem. and  when I asked why my online attempts were  rejected  I got a shrug of the shoulders and a vacant look  

Edited by banglay

unable to use?  Make sure VPN is off!

Only time my 90 day has been rejected 2 years ago was when I got a new Passport.

Reading here I thought leaving the country then return thereafter I would get rejected I didnt Thailand one just dont know!

Online accepted my application three times and then it came back, after a day or so, as rejected three times, telling me to contact immigration.

The first time I applied too early. The second two applications, the response just told me to contact immigration.

I am up in Kalasin, so on Saturday morning, I posted my application. I enclosed the SAE and sent it by registered post.

I am well inside the window of 15 days before the 90-day online date, I will see what happens this week.

If no joy or response, it's a trip to the city beginning of next week.

Edited by Scouse123

On 4/27/2024 at 3:37 PM, mran66 said:

Submitted couple of days ago, application was accepted by the system 

But came back rejected next day. First time for me since using the system (many years). Try again Monday, if fail need to go immigration to ask what's the issue 

Same happened to me after I have been doing it for about 2 year's.

3 hours ago, Deerculler said:

Same happened to me after I have been doing it for about 2 year's.

Filed a new one Monday morning with same results, came back rejected afternoon. Need to pay a visit to Soi 5 some day. 

Edited by mran66

On 4/30/2024 at 1:11 PM, mran66 said:

Filed a new one Monday morning with same results, came back rejected afternoon. Need to pay a visit to Soi 5 some day. 

Just out from immigration for the 90 day report. Asked why got rejection even if always worked OK online for many years. 

Answer was that hab new system (software) and now need to do first 90 day report after returning to thailand in person, after that presumably can do online. Stupid if you ask me... 

Before was so that you had to do in person after entering the country with new passport first time, after that ok online. 

• Sad 1

This may be completely unrelated. But it would be interesting to know if those experiencing rejections have updated their TM30 to the latest version of that system. I used to receive seemingly random rejections from the 90-day system but since registering on the updated TM30 system, all has gone smoothly with every 90-days submission. 

2 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

This may be completely unrelated. But it would be interesting to know if those experiencing rejections have updated their TM30 to the latest version of that system. I used to receive seemingly random rejections from the 90-day system but since registering on the updated TM30 system, all has gone smoothly with every 90-days submission. 

I had reported my tm30 (myself online) day after my arrival in Feb. Officer did not say anything about tm30, just said new system such that every time after coming to thailand, can not do first 90 day report online. TIT

On 4/29/2024 at 6:21 AM, jacko45k said:

Submitted mine OK this morning.... yet to see if it works.

I got it back approved a few hours later... (but it went into my SPAM folder so missed it for a couple of days). All good, great service.