Have You Slept With This Man ?

roamer

Have you slept with this man?

Monster infected

lover with HIV

By LAURA CAROE

Published: Today

Add a comment (43)

A CALLOUS married man who passed on HIV to an unsuspecting lover may have infected hundreds of other women.

Simon McClure, who boasted of bedding scores of others including prostitutes, was a frequent visitor to Thailand where it is thought he may have contracted the virus.

Now cops are urging any women who may have slept with the 38-year-old to come forward.

His only known victim found out she had HIV the day before giving birth and says her life has been changed forever.

McClure, of Middlesbrough, was jailed for two years and eight months at Teesside Crown Court yesterday, after he admitted inflicting grievous bodily harm on the woman, with whom he had unprotected sex......

My link

Ok I know the link is from The Sun but its carried on numerous media outlets.

A post on the story on the Dail Mail reads:

"speaking as a female friend of Mr Mcclure.... although i dont in any way condone what simon has done, i have to comment and say, if women today, with all the warnings about STDs etc still sleep with men with no consideration of thier own safety then they have to suffer the conciequences of thier own actions. Nobody forced her to have unprotected sex!! Simon is now doing his time for his crime and these newspapers have made him out to be some kind of monster when in actual fact he is a decent lad who has been tormented by this virus himself for the last 6 years. Yes, he should have been honest and told people however, put yourself in his shoes..... how do you tell someone?? Simon has suffered severe deprssion for as long as i've known him and this must have been a great burden for him to carry. Is the person he contracted HIV from in prison???? NO!! where is his justice?? and for the record Mr Daily Mail, Simon HAS NOT slept with as many women as you are claiming!!

- anon, middlesbrough, 05/10/2011 16:56

Click to rate Rating 296

Read more: Daily Mail

Nice world ain't it ?