Best Sleeping Tablet For Long Haul Flight

QED

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

My local chemist sells 10mg diazepam for 10B each. I always take two on long haul flights and on overnight bus trips too.

I don't think that this is illegal, just normally a prescription drug in most places. That said, if you are on a stopover in any middle east country, notably Dubai, then do not have anything on your person whatsoever. I entered Dubai with a 10 pack of these little blue pills only to realize later the stupidity of my actions.

cheers

Jim

Edited by Jim's_a_Thai_Fox

Hi,

My local chemist sells 10mg diazepam for 10B each. I always take two on long haul flights and on overnight bus trips too.

I don't think that this is illegal, just normally a prescription drug in most places. That said, if you are on a stopover in any middle east country, notably Dubai, then do not have anything on your person whatsoever. I entered Dubai with a 10 pack of these little blue pills only to realize later the stupidity of my actions.

cheers

Jim

Diazepam (ie. Valium) is illegal for over-the-counter sale in Thailand without a prescription.

Gin & Tonic

You'll have a good time before you fall asleep, and it taste good as well!!

:whistling:

For me, bottle of Red Wine followed by 2-3 Single Malts and drop dead for 8 hours in business class seat on Swiss ;)

Hi,

cheers

Jim

Diazepam (ie. Valium) is illegal for over-the-counter sale in Thailand without a prescription.

Is it really? I was able to buy it quite freely over the counter in a few places. whistling.gif

Hi,

cheers

Jim

Is it really? I was able to buy it quite freely over the counter in a few places. whistling.gif

Yes, I'm sure.

As you know, the law is not always strictly enforced.

If you have significant quantities of this drug on your person without a prescription, though, it can definitely cause you problems -- especially crossing international borders.

Gin & Tonic

For me, bottle of Red Wine followed by 2-3 Single Malts and drop dead for 8 hours in business class seat on Swiss ;)

The only other sensible and civilised suggestion so far...:)

Hi,

cheers

Jim

Yes, I'm sure.

As you know, the law is not always strictly enforced.

If you have significant quantities of this drug on your person without a prescription, though, it can definitely cause you problems -- especially crossing international borders.

esp if you have to change flights in aubi dabi, malaysia

I take the purple illegal ones - xanex - hard to get them now, i got some in koh san road - chemist pulled them out of her handbag rather than shop so def illegal.

I got some legally once as i came off my bike and damaged my ribs so when to doctors and complained about lack of sleep, he gave me prescription - you could go to doctors and say you need some pills for anxiety or to help you sleep on the plane and get a prescription in case you get stopped with these pills.

Gin & Tonic

The only other sensible and civilised suggestion so far...:)

Why taking chems, if there are such fantastic all natural products :burp:

esp if you have to change flights in aubi dabi, malaysia

I take the purple illegal ones - xanex - hard to get them now, i got some in koh san road - chemist pulled them out of her handbag rather than shop so def illegal.

I got some legally once as i came off my bike and damaged my ribs so when to doctors and complained about lack of sleep, he gave me prescription - you could go to doctors and say you need some pills for anxiety or to help you sleep on the plane and get a prescription in case you get stopped with these pills.

Thank you Frank Gallagher....:whistling:

Hi,

cheers

Jim

The Pharmicist and you are in light of recent official crackdowns likely to get 8-10 months-I assure you am not joking.

Hi,

cheers

Jim

The Pharmicist and you are in light of recent official crackdowns likely to get 8-10 months-I assure you am not joking.

Would this be from your own experiences?

Hi,

cheers

Jim

You really are a clown are you not ??

Despite everything I would never touch ingest sell any medication regulated or not.

Semper you REALLY need to understand what agency(s) read this forum and ingest the answers. Have back trawled your posts (as I mentioned out of boredom I would do in August one day) and you're ripe. Does that mean ANYTHING to you ?

I really dont care whatever.

Hi,

cheers

Jim

Despite everything I would never touch ingest sell any medication regulated or not.

Semper you REALLY need to understand what agency(s) read this forum and ingest the answers. Have back trawled your posts (as I mentioned out of boredom I would do in August one day) and you're ripe. Does that mean ANYTHING to you ?

You trawled back through somebody's posts, but you really don't care.

crazy.gif

Hi,

cheers

Jim

In addtion of medication to help you sleep....would be getting some medication to help that paranoia of yours as well....:rolleyes:

Only one question: If you NEED something chemical (heard that their still exist some farang who don't drink.... poor lads...), why not just go see a doctor, get a prescription, buy the meds and travel safely through all borders??? 300B for consultancy and 150B for the meds should be worth preventing any possible issues during checkpoints...

Hi,

cheers

Jim

good lord man, you think the authorities need to read TV to be aware that pharmacies in bangkok sell xanax?

sounds like you could use one yo good self

I've tried all kinds of tricks - large amounts of alcohol, Nyquil, sleep deprivation before a flight, over the counter sleeping pills, etc. The only thing that works for me is Xanax. Up to you how you get it in Bangkok, but it's not difficult.