Government Closing Down Torrents

cmjantje

EZTV is periodically down. Actually to seems like it is down more than up? Try Bt-Chat. Or just Google the thing you are looking for: "Prime Suspect S01E03 torrent".

What site are you using for movies for your wife? The best are thailandtorrent and torrentmove but these are difficult to join.

Edited by lomatopo

EZTV always has equipment issues. They are loading torrents but their site seems to have crashed.

Look here... all the eztv stuff :)

piratebay org /user/eztv/

Hmmm... I went here downforme and tried eztv.it and it says that the site is up and running. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if eztv blocked Asia :ph34r:

Edited by TheWalkingMan

October 6, 2011

1:02PM EST

EZTV is still inaccessible this afternoon, with the connection timing out when eztv.it is requested.

Apparently the issue arose from an increased usage of the EZTV services due to the new TV season starting up and a global internet trend of growing awareness to online video options. This created a need for newer, beefier hardware which resulted the April and late September downtimes. The staff are also trying to roll out a new version of both the EZTV and ezRSS service. The new iteration will have improved user experience and easier to use forum.

The downtime is therefore probably from trying to implement the new version of EZTV or from ongoing hardware problems. Either way, staff are working hard to get the issues resolved and the site back up (lets hope with a sexy new UI!)

Either way, you can still access EZTV’s updated episode list on thier Pirate Bay user account or at KAT.

In the meantime we are compiling a list of sites to tide us over if there another EZTV outage. You can check them out at EZTV Alternatives. Leave a comment on the article if you know of any useful sites and your entry will be added to the list.

For thai movies try siamsmile.org

That site is pretty lightly traveled. However it is easy to join.

thailandtorrent and torrentmove are still the best, but can be difficult to join. bitthailand was the best, but it got shut down during the "Songkgran Dancers Snaufu". Many of these are on seedboxes so if you have one you can download at 48 Mega-bits per second; obviously it takes longer to FTP to your local PC. I no longer use my line for torrents, just FTP from my seedbox while I sleep.

DVD ISO's which come with the full menu (Thai subs or Thai soundtrack) are preferable.

EZTV is finally back on line again, (TOT ISP).

If the site is down, you can check their uploads on piratebay, user ‘eztv’.

Additionally ‘vtv’ is a good uploader for tv-shows on piratebay.

Yah mean that people actually WATCH Thai television?

I grew out of the Three Stooges when I was in kindergarten.

No way!! 3 stooges are the bomb!! I wish that type of classic comedy was available here, I'd like to share with my younguns, nothing here compares :( ..