This Is Gona Be Fckin Great

red

###### yeah im going to aply for my passport today and me and 4 friends are coming over to thai in late march or early april. Two of my friends have been there and have a thai uncle that has a big house for us to stay in so no hotel renting. Dayum im excited!!! Im gonna be so fckin drunk the hole time! A lil info on massage parlers would be good :o:D

WOW RED; come on over,shit man you are just the kinda guys that are needed to make Thailand a swinging place, The very best is to stay in the south,say BKK or Pattaya,or Phuket they are nice and just the places that you would really like.

You do not need any certain address as everywhere you guys go,you are bound to be the life of the party and the women just love you kinda guys. so see if you can't get some more and maybe you could get enough to charter a plane,the more the merrier. :o

Might dear Red be a troller and urine remover ?

Doc This is the same ###### from two months ago. Who was gonna leave in a couple of days. (lets do Thai together Marshy) Can you please install an I/Q access barrier to this site. Dont make the test to difficult. err---umm I might fail the test.

hole time! A lil info on massage parlers.

Hole time? I assume that's a Freudian slip.

Massage parlers? Dunno what's a parler?

Sounds as though your French could do with massaging before anything else.

Maerim The parsar angkrid could do with a bit of a touch up too :o I'd suspect we have a village idiot troller though.

Leave them all here,otherwise they will just go knocking on peoples doors armed with a necktie and copies of the watchtower.

Bad enough trying to sleep with all these cockerels crowing all bloody day and night (haven't they read the book about only crowing inn the morning?) without having them trying to convert honest to goodness drunks.

Amen