Government Thinking Of Announcing

beano2274

No not a joke, heard this morning on the Radio (NBT), okay sometimes we take things with a pinch of salt.

Will be discussed in the House today.

But might be a good idea, as then people will have time to get ready, preparing sandbags and doing things for their own good.

I would be happy to have another long long weekend.

I am assuming days off or closures? Can't tell by your title or first post.

I would not even think its a bad idea to do that but i wonder if they expect the employers to pay for it.

Im actually happy i work from home. The wife her job has been cancellerd for a while. Maybe she has to work the 15-16. She is a tour guide. I rather have her home to translate the stuff from the village speakers. I can understand it if its explained to me by 1 person. But on those speakers it just goes too fast.

Edited by robblok

I am assuming days off or closures? Can't tell by your title or first post.

I would not even think its a bad idea to do that but i wonder if they expect the employers to pay for it.

Im actually happy i work from home. The wife her job has been cancellerd for a while. Maybe she has to work the 15-16. She is a tour guide. I rather have her home to translate the stuff from the village speakers. I can understand it if its explained to me by 1 person. But on those speakers it just goes too fast.

Especially when there is what appears one village but has two or three different communities all in the we've got the loudest distorted speakers competition :wacko: .

Government decided NOT to declare one or more days as public holidays or declare the situation as a national disaster.

Doing so, government workers won't be 'able' to perform their duties in helping flood victims.

Let's wait and see. If the city is under water in the next day or two - a declaration will be irrelevant.