Travel From Airport To Nana

SanSaiExPat

Easy as can be. Just follow Public Taxi signs to lower level where there is a desk. Tell them where you want to go and that should do it. If you want to be absolutely sure you might point to meter and say meter before you get in. I have never had a problem. You also will likely want to say TOLLWAY which you have to pay for..there are two toll booths one is 40 baht and one is 30 baht. There is also a 50 baht airport surcharge on the fare.

Keep in mind that soi 4 is a bit hard for them to access from freeway. Most will come from tollway onto Sukhumvit and then turn left on Soi One and go up and cut through bumrungrad hospital driveway to reach soi 3 then they can go straight across suk onto soi 4. May seem a bit out of the way but lots of one way streets and seems to be preferred/quickest way to soi 4.

You should take the train and save yourself 20 Baht...whistling.gif

How do you save 20 baht??? still need to catch a taxi from the train station in bangkok!?

Train to Phaya Thai -> BTS Skytrain to Nana.

Saves a bit more than 20 baht, if you're by yourself. If two or more people there are no significant savings. Not sure how much the regular (not the express, which is useless and costs more) train is these days, perhaps 60 baht. Then add... don't know.. 40-50 baht for the Skytrain. Then you have to WALK to wherever your hotel is; could be quite a hike. But you will have saved.. .. 200 baht or so, depending on if you chose to pay the airport fee and took the toll ways or not.

Disclaimer: I don't do this every day so don't hang me if the Skytrain is 35 baht or 55 baht. The above are roughly the amounts. Is it worth taking the train.. probably not, but again it depends on your situation. if it's rush hour and you travel light and you're by yourself and your hotel is close to the BTS stop, then it's worth considering. Also, if there is flodding the coming days then airport train and skytrain would be the least-affected public transport options.

Easy as can be. Just follow Public Taxi signs to lower level where there is a desk. Tell them where you want to go and that should do it. If you want to be absolutely sure you might point to meter and say meter before you get in. I have never had a problem. You also will likely want to say TOLLWAY which you have to pay for..there are two toll booths one is 40 baht and one is 30 baht. There is also a 50 baht airport surcharge on the fare.

Keep in mind that soi 4 is a bit hard for them to access from freeway. Most will come from tollway onto Sukhumvit and then turn left on Soi One and go up and cut through bumrungrad hospital driveway to reach soi 3 then they can go straight across suk onto soi 4. May seem a bit out of the way but lots of one way streets and seems to be preferred/quickest way to soi 4.

The easiest way to soi 4, is to miss the turning you are talking about and head straight on, take the next exit on your LH side and exit on to soi 2.

Turn left when entering soi 2 and carry straight on, turn right into the hotel (cant remember its name) carpark and drive stright through, this brings you out in the

Rajah hotel area opposite Jools bar, turn left on soi 4 and the Nana is on your LH side.

If the taxi driver comes along Pra Ram 9 cost is about 250 baht plus tolls.

The easiest way to soi 4, is to miss the turning you are talking about and head straight on, take the next exit on your LH side and exit on to soi 2.

Turn left when entering soi 2 and carry straight on, turn right into the hotel (cant remember its name) carpark and drive stright through, this brings you out in the

Rajah hotel area opposite Jools bar, turn left on soi 4 and the Nana is on your LH side.

If the taxi driver comes along Pra Ram 9 cost is about 250 baht plus tolls.

shows you how stupid a farlang can be,I fly often, they charge me baht 2000