Aa And Aaa Batteries Recycling/Disposal Bank

Ave

It might just be that I'm having a deja vu but I have a feeling of having posted this question already. I just can't find it around the forum, though therefore I'm going to ask:

What do you do with used batteries? Is there a facility in Pattaya where they can be disposed of safely?

Why not start using rechargeable batteries. Saves you money and means you don't have to chuck the old ones. As for the old batteries you have, leave them out by the bin and if there's anywhere in the area that they can be recycled then one of the garbage scavengers will take them away.

I walked past a set of bins in one store today. One of them was labelled "e-waste" and had a picture of batteries etc. on it.

Trouble is, I cant for the life of me remember which store it was, or where in the store. Either Central Festival or Mike is the best I can do.

Why not start using rechargeable batteries. Saves you money and means you don't have to chuck the old ones. As for the old batteries you have, leave them out by the bin and if there's anywhere in the area that they can be recycled then one of the garbage scavengers will take them away.

Even rechargeable batteries wear out after so many charges!

Thank you. I'll start with rechargeable batteries and hope to find the e-waste bank. Pattaya is not that big, I should be able to find it and when I do I'll let you know unless you find it before me. Cheers :)

I walked past a set of bins in one store today. One of them was labelled "e-waste" and had a picture of batteries etc. on it.

Trouble is, I cant for the life of me remember which store it was, or where in the store. Either Central Festival or Mike is the best I can do.

I think you were in Central festival (Big C) North Pattaya, the bin you are referring to can be found on the Second floor at the entrance to The Mobile Phone sales area.

The bin contains old batteries from mobiles etc..