The Regent School Or Montesorri (Mooltripakdee Int. School)

Anchal

I would like to send my kid (2y 8M) now to pre-nursery at the 2nd term. Now the choices down to one of this school.

The regent school is almost double price than Montesorri school and I wonder whether is it that good????

Please advice ; for the pre nursery and also kindergarten kid which one is better?

Thanks a lot

Actually I already visited both but just to see the place and the weekly activity may be not enough to say which one is better. The more important are how they treat the kid and the activity which develop some skills and most important is whether they are happy.

For my feeling, both are similar. For Regent, now they moved to the new building have generous space for the indoor and ourdoor playground. My kid doesn't want to go back and want to play with everything there. ^ ^

For Montessori, also moved to the new place near crocodile farm, I went there when the school already finished but the class are nice, feel fun to stay in there. Montessori has more pre nursery kids than Regent. -- Regent has 10 now max. 15. Montessore has 2 classes 15 and 20+ -- I am not sure may be because of the price.

I have two kids at Regents. Now in 5th and 3rd grade. Both started

at pre-nursery. I liked the fact that they have a Foreigner main teacher

and a Thai assistant in pre-nursery and nursery.

Except for the high cost, I am very happy with the school. They are

however constantly raising the tuition fees, which makes me wonder

if there is an alternative for Regents. My kids are dual language Thai

and English, the older one has been taking Mandarin for a year. All

teachers are foreigners, with English being the mail teaching language.

Of course Thai lessons are from Thai teachers. Both my kids speak

read and write both languages fluently. Lots of after school and extra

activities, teachers are all great.

Cheers,

rudi

Thank you very much, "Pattayaparent" and Rudi. That help me a lot to decide....

Actually that's very difficult to decide because for my feeling there are almost no different except the cost of the school. Both school have good reputation and also good feedback from the parent. One thing is I need to pay the school fee by myself only for the pre-nursery and the next year the company will support. That's why I am still hasitate....

One last thing that I need to do is to bring my kid to Montesorri (last time he was sleeping) and see whether he will not want to go home same as at Regent or not?

Any advice still welcome....