Lucifer’S Disco On Walking Street Raided By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

Lucifer’s Disco on Walking Street raided by Pattaya Police

PATTAYA: -- In a joint operation involving the Department of Special Investigations (DSI), Pattaya Police, the Narcotics Suppression Bureau, the Banglamung District Licensing Unit and Police volunteers, a raid of Lucifer Discotheque on Walking Street in South Pattaya, took place in the early hours of Friday. Over 150 Officers took part in the operation and were confronted by over 500 revelers inside the club. Everyone was searched, including foreign patrons and random drug testing took place which resulted in the arrest of 14 women and 2 male employees of the club. Drug taking paraphernalia was found in the Men’s Toilet and a large quantity of pain relief tablets were seized, even though managers claimed they were given to staff who suffered from headaches caused by the loud music. A quantity of anti-histamine Chlorphenamine Tablets, were found and seized for now.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-10-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

What a joke! I go in a club which is more expensvie than in germany only to fear that my night ends with a police raid again and even have to give my urine naked laugh.gif

One thing is for sure. Pattaya is going downhill. RIP City Of Fun.

That place is too crowded, but if you sit at the hotel bar across the street from this place, and were to watch the goings on and saw a police raid itd be entertainment youd never get back home.

THEIR country, THEIR rules. Like 'em or leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out if you don't like it.

Yeah, that's kind of nasty. The Thai invite farang to come to Pattaya. It is not unreasonable to expect NOT to be forced to pee in a cup just because you are a patron of a club. Sure it's their country but we're guests. Should we be treated as such?

What a joke! I go in a club which is more expensvie than in germany only to fear that my night ends with a police raid again and even have to give my urine naked laugh.gif

One thing is for sure. Pattaya is going downhill. RIP City Of Fun.

I'm told old for clubs so this story doesn't really impact my quality of life. Only one thing I was unsure of was where you got the giving your urine NAKED from ? :blink: . Or is that how 'the kids' party on down these days . . . dadio.

THEIR country, THEIR rules. Like 'em or leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out if you don't like it.

like 'em or leave...if you don't like it get back to your home country.....monotonous drivel.

if a falang wants to have a moan,let him have a moan,they certainly don't need to be told by wannabe thai's what to do or not do!!

Edited by zabaleta

Is it just me or the numbers of people caught (16) out of 500 probably on the low end of what they hoped for?

It's definitely at the low end of drug users caught, but the raid is at the maximum end of the scale for business disruption and money messages sent to the owners!

That place has been a hot spot for drug dealing for a long time. Testing farang puts pressure on the management to stop the illicit backroom business (management knows dam_n well who the pushers are) or risk not having any customers. Lucifer's has to become more selective about which customers it allows inside.

Evil

That place has been a hot spot for drug dealing for a long time. Testing farang puts pressure on the management to stop the illicit backroom business (management knows dam_n well who the pushers are) or risk not having any customers. Lucifer's has to become more selective about which customers it allows inside.

Evil

This happens once a year and a friend of mine who was there when this happened said NO farangs were tested.

This raid really has nothing to do with drugs

I have no real issue of sending a message, but it doea seem a bit strange to bother 484/500 who did nothing wrong.

Why not just put up a mandatory piss check prior to entry then? Those clean can go in, those not....

Not as dramatic as showing up en masse with tv crews and spotlights, but probabaly more of a deterrant lol