Hello

flossie

ok in Bangkok now with boyfriend.he drink and bored but who care because he pay and is always fat <deleted>.am alone now in big hotel but play on his notepad whc work good, better than him big creep.better i come back later with my freinds and we go to islands.Bangkok ok but cannot think why peeps stay here all shit and no fun........stupid dik go ko samui tomorrow but maybe we get sun.Where action ther?my freinds , modlres, come dec 17 and  want somewher good on island? have freind in bangkok,brazilian but say portugese, working many place as model but never answer my call.feeling lonely .......any one their ot their who who know estonia?

Turok: looks like there are some bucks to be made... :o

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah nice one Flossie, you will get on well here :o

I feel sorry for your boyfriend, you sound like a right piece of work :D

thank you so muc h. he drunk and sick now lie like pig.feeling lonely and want freind or go home but cannot.thailand look good from the window but inside its all shit like all stupid english drunk pissd up ######r.fuk you ok. go sleep now.

Ok you go to sleep flossie, dont bother coming back, you wont be missed

Speak for yourself, perhaps others would like to listen.

thank you so muc h. he drunk and sick now lie like pig.feeling lonely and want freind or go home but cannot.thailand look good from the window but inside its all shit like all stupid english drunk pissd up ######r.fuk you ok. go sleep now.

You like listening to trolls drivel on do you?

Who? and Why?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for scorning Flossie. Flossie did say she was a model with legs up to her bum. I happen to have a photo of one of her hot modeling poses.

Flossie: The Estonian Model

J.C. keep that thing hidden, it scared the crap outta me. :D

Sure, sure. You just want her all to yourself, don't you. Okay. She's all yours. :o