To Those Who Smoke A Question

Andyf

hey what are side effects of smoking??? i see all these funky pics on the box and ppl saying lung cancer etc etc. ive been to check em up on google, but somehow i aint checking..

i smoke with a can of birdy or nestle coffee, it gives this hazy feeling... these so called can coffee gots only like 4% of coffee init. :o

anyone tried smokin SMS or Wonder or some other thai brands? says thai tobacco monopoly on it...

also sometimes when i smoke sometimes they taste like medicine, or some chemicals from toilet or something...

i tink i smoke cuz it dries my mouth? also cover bad breath and maybe my body odour? wuhe ehee...ehehe... lol

also i take it tasty alternative to chips and peanuts which will make me bubbly

hey what are side effects of smoking??? i see all these funky pics on the box and ppl saying lung cancer etc etc. ive been to check em up on google, but somehow i aint checking..

i smoke with a can of birdy or nestle coffee, it gives this hazy feeling... these so called can coffee gots only like 4% of coffee init. :o

anyone tried smokin SMS or Wonder or some other thai brands? says thai tobacco monopoly on it...

also sometimes when i smoke sometimes they taste like medicine, or some chemicals from toilet or something...

i tink i smoke cuz it dries my mouth? also cover bad breath and maybe my body odour? wuhe ehee...ehehe... lol

I think smoking is the least of your problems...

I think smoking is the least of your problems...

+1 :rolleyes:

Wonder Red ain't bad and at 42 baht/packet won't break the bank either.

And if you like menthol Falling Rain is pretty good as well.

Marlboro Lights Become Marlboro Gold, New FDA Rule

Published on June 14th, 2010 11:00

Nowadays adult smokers will have to deal with new names of their favorite cigarette, when asking them at the stores, since all cigarette makers changing the names of their brands in order to correspond with the latest U.S. Food and Drug Administration rules coming into force on June 22.

According to the regulations, names of cigarettes brands should remove such terms as “light,” “ultra light” “mild,” or “low-tar,” because consumers are misled into thinking that cigarettes with such names are less dangerous than “full-flavor” cigarettes. Therefore, tobacco companies are taking away the names and stressing the colors in the names of cigarettes and on the packs.

For example, such styles of iconic Marlboro brand as Marlboro Lights will be renamed to Marlboro Gold, Marlboro Ultra Lights will to Marlboro Silver, Marlboro Medium to Marlboro Red Label and Marlboro Menthol Mild to Marlboro Menthol Blue.

Source:

http://www.tobaccopub.com/tobacco-info/marlboro-lights-become-marlboro-gold-new-fda-rule