Vacation Suggestions

monty1412

Ok , any advice from you wise owls out there is appreciated.

Have my three teenagers flying in for two weeks mid Jan 2012.

They are two girls and a boy (17/14/13)

Staring to look at options

Thinking about two days BKK, do the normal things plus no doubt a trip to MBK to buy DVD's etc.

Then was thinking about going to Samet for say 4 days.... suggestions on good place that wont break the bank. They have been psuedo backpacking cambodia and Vietnam before so dont mind it a bit rough but they love beach/ pool and markets... good resort in Samet that is beachside ??????

Then was thinking to journey on down to Koh Chang for say 3- 4 days again recommendation on good place to stay with the billy lids.

Girlfriend will be coming too so I dont have any language/ ordering dificulties.... but she likes pool and beach as well ( and som tam of course) .

Then after that might come back through pattaya... they all love go cart racing and we can do Bang Sare lunch on beach sort of thing and i suppose obligatory walk down Walking Street at night.

More after suggestion thoughts about places to stay at samet..... can they do scuba course on Chang or is there better island to go to out that way.

Any suggestion/ help appreciated.... this will no doubt be another costly trip but chance to have 14 days with them 24/7.. what the hell its only money.

cheers

Monty