Before You Buy Property In Thailand Look Here

I buy a house in Phuket for 6.2 million baht 6 months ago, by luck or shall we say unlucky for me, I meet this guy who work with the agency who sell me my house, AND he tell me they got 10 % commission on my house.,,,,,

If i not mistaken normally it 3%???

So the real price for the owner is 5.580.000 baht, and that it normally + the 3 % commission for the agency or who ever sell it.

Why i did not got this Bluetooth offer before!!!

I walk around yesterday in jungcelon, bib bib on my phone i look at my phone AND why I got this so late,,,, Bluetooth discount card ,,and I think who ever there want to buy should take a look at this agency, it offer the commission back to the buyer, Guaranteed lower price over all other agents by 3% to 10% of any property in Phuket. So next time you walk in jungcelong, Patong just turn on your Bluetooth on your phone, bib bib say yes to property discount card. find the property you like, get he price and call the number on the Bluetooth card or just call them on the number i got on my phone 0848450003, try it i can never hurt..

Anybody here there try to use them?

Who pays the asking price anyway?

Prices and fees are 100% negotiable. I personally think that 3% is a lot more than most of them are worth.

If the agent who sold you your place got 10%, maybe the vendor was so delighted that anyone had bought it at all that he felt that 10% was a bargain. There was an ad in the classified section here the other day from a vendor offering 10% to anyone who could sell his condo by the end of this month.

In Pattaya it used to be 3% but over the last few years it increased to 5% due to the lack of sales "Thai logic"

Overheads, rental of office space and advertising will be about the same thus less sales means one has to put the prices up to cover these.

The twisted logic is that of the seller who prices his property above what buyers are willing to pay.

Edit Most the agencies i know of in Pattaya have some chancer western owner.

Edited by houseinbkk

In Pattaya it used to be 3% but over the last few years it increased to 5% due to the lack of sales "Thai logic"

Or maybe just "multinational greed"?

I know a few who still charge 3%, and needless to say those are the ones I speak to most.

What really amazes me with many agents is the general level of incompetence, and apparent lack of the most basic office skills.

i think the poster is making this up to pitch his own comany, and then using another new member to back it up .....

there are no agents on phuket charging 10 % on resale properties, it just wouldnt happen, the norm is 3-5%, unless the owner has given an extra incentive to push a sale..

if the post, and the newbie reply wasnt and didnt look so much like a troll ' proper my own buisness ' post, i might of try to beleive it

i think the poster is making this up to pitch his own comany, and then using another new member to back it up .....

there are no agents on phuket charging 10 % on resale properties, it just wouldnt happen, the norm is 3-5%, unless the owner has given an extra incentive to push a sale..

if the post, and the newbie reply wasnt and didnt look so much like a troll ' proper my own buisness ' post, i might of try to beleive it

If it smells like <deleted>......

http://youtu.be/Uuqry9SMjQM

:lol: :lol: