Which Road From Korat To Bangkok?

dtaanic

Why did you find 304 to be a problem in the first place. I came over it from the highway 24 junction south of Korat down to Jomtien this afternoon (Tuesday). Dry as a bone and surprisingly quick - not one long grinding queue and I was in Kabinburi within 90 minutes of leaving highway 24. The south bound passage seems to be quicker than the northbound passage if lorries were the issue. Try it at lunchtime - maybe all the heavy traffic had stopped to eat when I came through!

If it was the roads leading to 304 at Kabinburi that were the problem try going further south to say Chachongsaeo and come back into BKK on the Chonburi-BKK motorway.

A long way of saying: no I can't tell you a better route and my guess is that there isn't one while the roads in the Central Plains area unreliable for flooding and the Khao Yai route being an even longer way over the hills.

I believe you can still go normal route 2 to 1 and then use 305 onto the outer ring-road. As flooding increase to the East it may be problematic using any route soon. Can confirm by family travel that 304 was clear yesterday.

Why did you find 304 to be a problem in the first place. I came over it from the highway 24 junction south of Korat down to Jomtien this afternoon (Tuesday). Dry as a bone and surprisingly quick - not one long grinding queue and I was in Kabinburi within 90 minutes of leaving highway 24. The south bound passage seems to be quicker than the northbound passage if lorries were the issue. Try it at lunchtime - maybe all the heavy traffic had stopped to eat when I came through!

If it was the roads leading to 304 at Kabinburi that were the problem try going further south to say Chachongsaeo and come back into BKK on the Chonburi-BKK motorway.

A long way of saying: no I can't tell you a better route and my guess is that there isn't one while the roads in the Central Plains area unreliable for flooding and the Khao Yai route being an even longer way over the hills.

No I didn't find 304 to be a problem besides being stuck for 3 hours at the Hills between Kabinburi and Korat, because of an accident there. This was just bad luck.

I just asked to know if something might be better. It is impossible to get any information anywhere else and I haven't yet figured out if there is a website dedicated to the road and traffic situation in thailand.

I'll go again for the 304. Thanks.