Where To Obtain Dermacombin Cream?

sambai

I have been prescribed Dermacombin cream but now I am staying in another area and it has expired, I have not been able to find it. The tube of cream was very small and hasn't lasted long although it relieved my symptoms successfully. Instead I have tried some other creams but they do not work for me and so therefore I am specifically asking where to find Dermacombin in Bangkok or nearby, or a cream that is 100% identical in ingredients (listed below). The creams I've tried are Phoebus Cream, Lamisil and Urea.

The problem is a fungal yeast infection on the tip of my wotsit and when I try those alternative creams, it just does not help. Phoebus Cream burns instead, and the inflamation and awful lack-of-feeling returns. Lamisil is soothing but has no beneficial effect.

Dernacombin contains the following - Nystatin 100,000 u, Neomycin Sulfate 2.5 mg, Gramicidin .25 mg, Triamcinolone Acetonide 1 mg

It seems to be just those specific ingredients that clears my particular case of yeast infection. I've had this problem for three years since living here and I've only just managed to find a doctor who's successfully diagnosed it.

Hope someone can help, because it's been ruining my life until I started using this cream a few days ago. Thanks.

Dermacombin is the only brand of this in Thailand.

Fascino's (on the Thonburi side of the river) usually has pretty much everything.

You might also try contacting the distributor and asking them for a pharmacy near you that has it

Union Medical (Thailand) Co Ltd

513/199-200

Jaransanitwong Rd

Soi 37 Bangkoknoi

Bangkok 10700

Tel: 0 2412 1915, 0 2412 3046, 0 2412 9379

Fax: 0 2412 5927

Email: umc (at) unionmedical.co.th

For the benefit of anyone else looking for Dermacombin cream in the future, I eventually found large tubes available at Boots inside Central stores. Thanks to the above poster for mentioning Fascino's also, and for the distributor's address.

• 7 years later...