Xbox Live Populatrity In Thailand / Seasia

MarleyMarl

I had a look through but couldnt find much information on the current state of my topic.I'm deciding on whether i should update my computer / graphics card or buy a non-modded Xbox 360 and play the games I want to play on Xbox Live. The trouble is as always is Ping, so if no one plays in Thailand playing overseas might not be so good.My real question I guess is Xbox 360 or PC for online gaming in Thailand?

I don't have Live, but PC gaming works great for many games. Lots of servers and players in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore so you always get a good ping and have people to play with

I imagine with 360 you'll usually end up playing with Americans unless you have lots of friends here already to play with

I use my Xbox over Live with 3bb's cheapest plan, and am able to play a passable game of COD Black Ops with friends in Canada. My ping definitely isn't the best, but I can certainly play and voice chat. This is with the Xbox also using a pretty poor wifi signal, so it's definitely a worst case scenario. I tend to play in the morning, because it is night back in Canada, whereas when I play in the evening, sometimes my connection is worse.