Floods In Bkk?

songhklasid

G,day all I arrive early hours mon 24/oct emarites flight from AUS, 2 days R/R in BKK, thence on to CNX via nok air @ don Muang, How is it getting to & from both airports to lower sukumnvit (stay @ nana hotel) in the flood conditions, or recommend a hotel near airport ?thanking you all for info.

regards songhklasid.B) B) B)

Don Muang might be a problem as some of the roads around don maung are akready flooded and closed. For that matter Bangkok itself might be flooded by midweek. No matter how much the politicans talk, their words won't stop the water and it's coming. My house in Bang Bua Thong has a 1.5 meter first floor swimming pool.

Both airports are u and running with no floods as of now

Suk around Nana dry as of now

As of now, no issues getting around the Bkk core

ther than usual traffic issues

Thanks 4 that, hope it recedes 4 anybodys sake.

rgds songhklasid B) B) B)

actually some part of bkk is flooding right now, now the water has arrives to Ratchayothin soon come to ladprao :(and soon at sutthisan where i'm living right now in like 20-30 hours or something :(

I got caught on 26, Don Muang flooded, by the time nok messaged me ,2100hrs on 25th, everything booked 4 next day, managed to get buissness class last thai airways flt on the 27th thru nana hotel travel agent wasn't cheap,I only hope swampy doesn't go the same way, as I am travelling to ubon on the 02/11, at least I won't have to change airports, I'm outin the village now, any updates appreciated.

regards songhklasid

Edited by songhklasid