Facial Acne

boaterjack

Not sure which is best but there's a few clinics in MV as below from the Thai visa HH portal. I couldn't say which is best though...there is also another small one I believe on Petchkasem Road near the PTT gas station around soi 43, next door to a dentist. Could be cheaper if it's not in market village I guess!

I've a good mind to recommend a few of these places to some bar girls I know with terrible skin! :-)

Pongsak Clinic

Third Floor Market Village

Telephone +66 (0)32 526 374

Radjavee Clinic

Telephone +66 (0)32 526 450-1

Wuttisak Clinic

Telephone +66 (0)32 526 124

Lollana Skin Clinic

83 Petchakasem Road (between Soi 63 and Soi 65)

Telephone +66 (0)32 513 742-3

hi

thanks for the topic, and this is just a suggestion and feedback about acne,

i am almost 65 and since coming to Thailand I never had acne, but noticed so many people with Acne here in Bkk,

After about a year or two here I started getting the same acne on either side of my face.

The Doctor at Bumrungrad said it was from shaving the wrong direction.

I shave the same way all my life with good Gillete Fusion blades with battery power.

So i tried to do something different with my diet and that was cut out gluten food almost entirely in a matter of a short few weeks the acne went away.

I don't know if that helps anyone but I know that Doctors do one of a few things, give anti biotics or cut it out or burn it out usually when it comes to treatment without looking at the cause of the problem.

Bandage the bullet wound without removing the lead.

In any case good luck.

Not sure which is best but there's a few clinics in MV as below from the Thai visa HH portal. I couldn't say which is best though...there is also another small one I believe on Petchkasem Road near the PTT gas station around soi 43, next door to a dentist. Could be cheaper if it's not in market village I guess!

I've a good mind to recommend a few of these places to some bar girls I know with terrible skin! :-)

Pongsak Clinic

Radjavee Clinic

Wuttisak Clinic

Lollana Skin Clinic

I'm wondering if the Pongsak Clinic on your list in MV is the same as the one that was or maybe still is, on Chomsin Road (soi 55)?

Have any members had any dealings with this clinic? I was there last year with my wife.

We were out the back in a room with the 'doctor' and while he was diagnosing my wife I noticed a framed degree on the wall. It was from an Australian University.

The strange thing was that it was a degree in Philosophy, but at the bottom it had words to the effect that the named person had achieved excellence in the field of Engineering.

So, a skin doctor, with a degree in philosophy, majoring in engineering? Go figure?

He noticed me staring at it & when I asked him about it he said it belonged to his brother and that his mother had sent it to him to display on the his wall.

Pongsak Clinic

Radjavee Clinic

Wuttisak Clinic

Lollana Skin Clinic

Hey Roly

Do these Bar Girls work in your Bar "Shooters" ??? :o

i went to a local clinic here in bkk and the guy in the "doctor's" office was in military uniform...errr

i dunno they gave me some meds and some of their brand of face products...it worked for the week i took the meds..then came right back...

these places are rip-offs

i went to usa over the summer and got some proactiv solution..this has worked for me in the past..it's still doing ok but i had to cut down to only using it once per day (at night) because them chemicals are a little too harsh for my skin now..

not sure what i'll do after i run out because the price is like 3x as much here and i already feel like it costs too much in the usa ;/

edit* sorry i forgot to mention i went to that clinic 2x just to be sure

Edited by ihunnieibee