Sending Package To Usa

ManOnTheRoad

Hi guys,

Need to know do we need to attach some sort of Custom declaration form when sending a parcel , package to the States and others ? I know when USA seller send it to overseas they need to set up a custom declaration form, What about Thailand to USA ?

The value of the ebay item im sending is usually below $50

Thanks

Hi

If you are sending EMS, then the form has a section for Customs Declaration. It asks (1) Document (2) Gift (3) Sample (4) Merchandise, then wants to know: Contents, Value and Net weight.

I've sent a few out using EMS, never had to pay outgoing Customs.

Good Luck

If it is under 2 kg there is a cheaper airmail small parcel rate (pasadu yoy), but the package must be stapled shut on one end, not sealed with tape. You will need to fill out a small green CN22 form from the PO for those. Very simple form, wt./value, origin, sign, date. If it is over 2 kg. there is another form. No duties on outgoing. Highly recommend registering (Long Tabien) for 55 baht, very reliable and airmail is much cheaper than EMS.

Edited by qualtrough

Hi guys,

Im sending it via registered airmail , most of the item is send by a small letter bubble envelop (60grams) and some cases its sent via a small 12 baht box which can get at the PO. been sending package everyday but none of the Post office officer ask me to declare any customs form.

is this normal ? Will it reach the buyer int he states if its not declare.

what if i did not include the CN22 ?

Edited by ManOnTheRoad