Haveli Indian Bangrak

• 1 month later...

I was in there late November for a private birthday party, so I dont think they have been closed for 2 months........unless they opened especially for that night. Could have done I guess.

Oh, and the food was great that night. I cant wait to go back when they open again,

Hello,

We are available for catering and special orders, however we will be moving out of our previous (current) location shortly and into our new location over the next month. We are trying to get up and running as quickly as we can and we appreciate your patience. If you'd like to arrange for our Chef to prepare a catering or private party menu for you in the meantime, please either send a PM or just stop by and speak with Chef Dil directly. We do appreciate your business and hope to see you all again soon.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

haveli is opening at the former juslaw office opposite the now defunct elephant castle in bangrak, am i right?

Yep - Just before the the hardware place and the Beach House Hotel as you leave Bangrak on the left, heading towards Bophut.

Two weeks ago the sign read "opening 15th Jan", it no reads "opening soon". They were moving furniture about when I went past today

If anyone hankering for a decent Indian meal until the reopening of Haveli. Indian Hot on Soi Maenam resort road is also very good...

(near the big sign just past Santiburi Resort) turn right and 100 metres.... coming from traffic light in Maenam...

Agreed Indian Hot is very good indeed.