Seeking Agriculture Enterprise Opportunity In Thailand

I am an international agriculture development professional with 25 years experience including 16 years in Southeast Asia (currently living and working for non-profit organization in Cambodia). I have strong interest and experience in organic farming and farmer extension and training systems, and some experience with vegetables, rice, coffee and cocoa. I am hoping to get involved in an interesting enterprise in Southeast Asia (preferrably Thailand) that may be traditional employment; partnering in an investment to start a new enterprise; or profit-sharing arrangement on already existing operation; etc... I am willing to discuss all possibilities. Any interest/ideas/contacts?? Looking forward to hearing from folks. Cheers, Aggie

Aggie,

OK if your are serious I would like to talk to you. I have the land, pigs and sty, worm farm, bio char, and compost. We grow rice. You sound like you have a lot of the stuff I need to complete the circle. PM me if you are interested.

IA

Edited by IsaanAussie

Hello Aggi,

Please check my website at www.d-thaifruit.com. Our company is a small family business located in Chantaburi (East of Thailand). We have our own facility. We have our own mangosteen, durian and rambutan farms, also an uncultivated land to grow vegetable or whatever that might be interesting to you. We also have our own cold and storage room. We are not only dealing with fresh produce but also frozen. I am acutually looking for a business partner who are reliable and work in a long term. If you are interested please e-mail me which you'll find in my website and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dee

• 1 month later...

Dear Dee: I have called the numbers on your website multiple times. The BKK and cell phone numbers are not active. Someone answers when I call the Chantaburi number, but they don't speak English and hang up on me. I had a Thai friend talk once and they seemed to acknowledge that I had the right number, but still no one was there who spoke English. I have sent you a couple e-mails too, no reply also. My Thailand number is 0852373201. Please call as soon as you can. I will be in Chiang Mai until December 23. Thanks, Matt (Aggie)

Hello Aggi,

Please check my website at www.d-thaifruit.com. Our company is a small family business located in Chantaburi (East of Thailand). We have our own facility. We have our own mangosteen, durian and rambutan farms, also an uncultivated land to grow vegetable or whatever that might be interesting to you. We also have our own cold and storage room. We are not only dealing with fresh produce but also frozen. I am acutually looking for a business partner who are reliable and work in a long term. If you are interested please e-mail me which you'll find in my website and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dee