Credit Card Replacement,On All Thai Banks,Only Posible,At The Branch,That Have The Acount?

Hello!

i have credit card from scb and kasikorn,scb told me,in case of credit card lost,only the bank,where i have open the acount,can replace the card?

mean this,another bank,of same company,cannot send the credit card,to another branch?

is this on all thai banks the same,kasikorn also no diffrence?

I cannot comment on the lost card scenario, but when we moved to another province my wife and I both had seperate SCB accounts with debit cards and she advised me we should make a new account in the province we moved to since there is an ATM charge on each transaction if using the SCB card from another province,,, I thought this BS but I did take her advice. but whether its correct or not i'm not sure.

I cannot comment on the lost card scenario, but when we moved to another province my wife and I both had seperate SCB accounts with debit cards and she advised me we should make a new account in the province we moved to since there is an ATM charge on each transaction if using the SCB card from another province,,, I thought this BS but I did take her advice. but whether its correct or not i'm not sure.

This is correct, I pay 15฿ for each withdrawal at my own bank in a different province. Since it's 20฿ to user other ATMs I am not bothered about where I withdraw. You can change your branch though.

In any case, you get charged for depositing at ADMs (something like 12฿ in the same province and 27฿ in different provinces).

I got my Kasikorn VISA Debit card replaced at another small branch in a different province. Took about a week. Hope this helps.

Edit: Yes, there's my name on it.

I have had my Visa Debit card that was issued in Bangkok replaced at a branch in Pattaya, to replace my Visa Credit card I need to go back to the issuing branch though.

Edited by Spoonman