Problem Accessing Websites Via True

ShannonT

Since over a week, I cannot access some random websites like:

www.elmundo.es

www.marca.com

(both spanish websites)

But also other websites randomly found via Google Search like:

www.w3schools.com

The connections just time out. I can ping the websites and get a response, but I can't access them via the internet. Is anyone on TRUE having the same problems? Or can you access them?

I have the same issue. Sites that won't load include Thesaurus.com, Historyextra.com, the downloads part of bbcmagazinesbristol.com (the main site is fine) and bizarrely the CSS and graphics of Thai Visa (but only on some pages!) &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;There seems to be no logic to the blockage and nobody at true can tell me why.<br /><br />I've tried to two computers - same.

Edited by Snig27

I just spent almost 1 hour on the phone with TRUE and they can't tell me anything else than "try to disable your firewall" or "please restart your computer". It's unbelievable that they can't fix this issue that's happening for almost a week now. I told them that I don't have any problems accessing through TOT, only through TRUE and they told me that "maybe you have to use TOT for this website and TRUE for the other websites". That's a lazy excuse, not a solution. I will be calling them again in a few minutes until this is resolved. Anyone else gave them a call today? It's definitely their problem, not mine, if so many others are experiencing the same.

Configure your web browser to use True Proxy server (choose one):

proxy.asianet.co.th:8080

proxy.trueinternet.co.th:8080

Problem solved.

Doesn't work for me. I get:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Update: The proxy seems to be working now, but I have to refresh the website 10 times to get it to load once. And it's taking 20-30 seconds to load. TRUE needs to fix this, they can't just force everyone to use the proxy server that's slower than a dial-up. I'm not paying 900 Baht per month for dial-up speeds and excuses.

It works fine on TOT and also on my friend's 3BB, so there's no reason why it shouldn't work on TRUE.

:realangry:

Edited by ShannonT