Aluminium Profile

laasmooi

many views no takers

me too i don't think they have it but there is a place that sell lots of aluminum on cm lampang road 106 right after the intersection with the third ring road i think it is 1021 on the right hand side.maybe they can get it for you if you show them a picture or a sample.and yes they have somebody who speaks english and they sell a lot of glass too.

many views no takers

me too i don't think they have it but there is a place that sell lots of aluminum on cm lampang road 106 right after the intersection with the third ring road i think it is 1021 on the right hand side.maybe they can get it for you if you show them a picture or a sample.and yes they have somebody who speaks english and they sell a lot of glass too.

Thanks uptoyoumyfriend, it's a start anyway!

Laas, go down Chang Puak road, turning in from the moat (not superhighway), after the road turns from one way only into a two way road....drive very slowly and look to the left hand side. It wont be there immediately, but you will see it eventually. Although i strongly doubt they will have the exact profile you are looking for.

Have you considered wrapping the two areas separately in wire and coating them with slow drying 3 ton epoxy?

PS...your bike is much faster now. ;)

Laas, go down Chang Puak road, turning in from the moat (not superhighway), after the road turns from one way only into a two way road....drive very slowly and look to the left hand side. It wont be there immediately, but you will see it eventually. Although i strongly doubt they will have the exact profile you are looking for.

Have you considered wrapping the two areas separately in wire and coating them with slow drying 3 ton epoxy?

AFAIK that shop works in stainless steel - you sure they have alu there too? Because I'm looking for some alu plate... please let us know what you find laasmool

What is it,if I may ask?....looks like you know.

Thank you very much Matt, I will go there.

My bike much faster? Now that is news, I will give you a call today