Where To Buy Drinking Water In Bangkok Now?

Jaivin2011

Hi, My Dad has come to stay with me at my home near Soi Ari and he is very sensitive abt his drinking water as he is unwell. Anyone knows where I can buy them tonight or tomorrow morning? Been to most of the store like Big C and Tops nearby incluidng Villa and there is none around. Please help to tell me where I can buy some urgently. Thanks.

Try some local grocery shops? You know like the mom and pop shop small groceries?

Other place to try is those water dispenser vending machine?

If none of these work I guess u will have to rely on filtered water.....

Good luck

There's a thread asking same question in the Bkk sub forum

3 pages long and all were reports of which malls and 7/11 did NOT have bottled water :P

Although one poster suggested looking at 7/11 inside universities? If I understood him correctly.....

Another option in a pinch, although somewhat more expensive, is to use the bottled cold green teas like Oishi brand, which has several versions including a white capped no sugar variety. I'm still seeing those in various stores, even though they don't have straight bottled water.

The water source for those should be fine. And especially for the no sugar variety, there's nothing else in them (other than green tea) that should pose any kind of health issue for anyone... Tesco usually sells their own brand for 14-16 baht per 500 ml bottle, for example. Some 7/11s stock the no sugar Oishi variety, but a lot carry only the sweetened ones.

You may have to drive a fair ways out of Bangkok to find bottled water. The panic buying and lack of restock has pretty much wiped out stocks in Pattaya where a lot of Bangkok people went last weekend and a lot look like they aint coming back anytime soon!

You may have to drive a fair ways out of Bangkok to find bottled water. The panic buying and lack of restock has pretty much wiped out stocks in Pattaya where a lot of Bangkok people went last weekend and a lot look like they aint coming back anytime soon!

Boil tap water in 2 min. Then its as good as bottlewater.