90 Day Reporting

techno

I have to do my 90 day reporting at Immigration next week and have been reading on TV that in other regions the requirements have changed. In the past l have shown the followingCopy of passport containing the picture and other informationCopy of arrival/ departure cardCopy of extention of stay visaForm TM.47Do Immigration require any othe copies of documents Many thanks

I am in the Tak region and did my 90 day report last week. Other than my completed TM.47, plus,of course, passport, they wanted nothing else. That's the way I like it. Every region will have their own requirements, so a good idea to take copies etc of everything. Which is what i did. Who knows? TIT.

Having played the copy game ad naseum with the various officers at CM Immigration, I now simply go to the copy girl behind immigration, tell her what process I am going through and she makes the right copies for very few baht with no extra ones returned to me by any of the officers.

Having played the copy game ad naseum with the various officers at CM Immigration, I now simply go to the copy girl behind immigration, tell her what process I am going through and she makes the right copies for very few baht with no extra ones returned to me by any of the officers.

What did you ever have to copy for your 90 day report?

What did you ever have to copy for your 90 day report?

Earlier this month, copies required were face page of passport and non-immO visa. I didn't go personally this time, but the Thai that did it for me, reported that was what was needed.