Child Social Services?

leeboi999

Hi guys... well today, me and my girlfriend decided to ask the people next door if they would like to have a couple beers... so we went there I had a coupel beers and the man had whisky. They have a son who is 4 years old, an they gave him 3/4 of one of those 7/11 big cups filled with whisky and that soda water, and were laughing at him downing the whole thing, and then laughing when he was drunk. The 4 year old then tryed to give our 4 month old whisky and we said no, then the mum said yes you can try! i nearly f'in head butted her. then this kid is naked and putting his penis in the dogs who live outside mouth and the parents are just laughing?????????????????? then he goes into our gate and starts hitting our rottweiler? (wish he bit the c****) Then comes out grabs a broom and starts wacking the dogs outside and the parents are just laughing saying mow mow mow!

The kid is also begging me for my beer after he downs his whisky, and his dad is saying to let him.... I ain't giving my beer away. Especially to a 4 year old

So... any child services here who can take this kid away? I know if this was in England parents would have no more to do with the kid.

The kid is already an ahole because of parents.

What can I do????

nothing you can do i am afriad, i have seen enough to warrent calling Social Services maybe 100 times if there was one ....

they do have a child protection unit, but i beleive this is only for trafficked children, and children subject to Serious violent and sexual abuse..

Brilliant.... "Amazing Thailand"

I must point out that he also walks around in lady sandals with a flower on and in girls clothes? this 4 year old alcoholic boy?

you would be surprised how often that happens ! , ladyboy in the making

Thank you TheMrs!!! i will get on to them first thing in the morning!

let me know how you get on, but looking at the sites, are are all bout violent and sexual abusie... i dont think they would have the resourses to take up you complaint, but please do let us know

good luck

thanks guys, if I could take a video of it like the ekid downing a 7 11 big cup of whisky and parents laughing at their 4 year old being drunk and putingh is penis in a dogs mouth some one will have to listen... But i will phone them in the morning. I thought the parents always just let him do what the kid wants but didnt realise they let him get drunk on a ton of whiskey every night! When the 4 year old told me 4 month daughter to drink whiskey and the mother agreed that was kind of the end of line!

And then he comes in my house and starts hitting my dog (which already has a bad rep round here just for being a rottweiler) but my dog did nothing just tried to escape while he is grabbing and hitting him.... Wish he bit him though the bastard.

And the parents find it funny when their kid gets a broom and hits dogs and when the kid puts his penis in a dogs mouth????????

Edited by leeboi999

Are the parents farangs or Thai?

Sound like a load of scumbags.

Unless you are willing and able to adopt that child and take full responsibility for it`s welfare, then take heed of the good advice from our craigt3365; best to not become involved with them.

As the wise man says; scum breeds scum and not much you can do.

Edited by Beetlejuice

OH, I wish there were a responsible and effective agency I could report some of the negligent and abusive parents I've run into here... all those parents who leave their kids alone here to be raised by maids, sometimes for years at a time while leaving in another country... parents who are as likely to beat the child as otherwise- and not all of these Thai parents!

Sorry to say, if these nutters ever do get contacted by any kinds of social services NGO and you're fingered as the one who called, you're going to have to move, so you should get ready for that.

My experience with reporting something kinda similar was that the authorities refused to act because it was not a slave/sexual/horribly physical kind of abuse. As for being anonymous, that's almost impossible with the way things get blabbed.

The only time I've seen it work successfully was when many neighbors together took it on as their "village problem" and had it taken care of. In general though, most Thai don't want to risk harm to themselves or their property if they make an anonymous report which isn't really anonymous. Also, what happens in the family, stays in the family, not my problem. Very very sad.

thanks guys, if I could take a video of it like the ekid downing a 7 11 big cup of whisky and parents laughing at their 4 year old being drunk and putingh is penis in a dogs mouth some one will have to listen... But i will phone them in the morning. I thought the parents always just let him do what the kid wants but didnt realise they let him get drunk on a ton of whiskey every night! When the 4 year old told me 4 month daughter to drink whiskey and the mother agreed that was kind of the end of line!

And then he comes in my house and starts hitting my dog (which already has a bad rep round here just for being a rottweiler) but my dog did nothing just tried to escape while he is grabbing and hitting him.... Wish he bit him though the bastard.

And the parents find it funny when their kid gets a broom and hits dogs and when the kid puts his penis in a dogs mouth????????

This kid and parents are going to be a huge bad influence on your child,if they don't know the damage they are doing,

then you will certainly never convince them.

Best thing you can do is move!